Welcome to Rain World – All New Slugcat Abilities/Skills Information Guide.
This guide provides skills, Abilities, and basic gameplay.
- Can you roll for longer?
- Inflicts damage on enemies by falling onto/rolling into them/sliding into them
- Weighing of the carried objects has less impact
- It is slower and heavier than other slugcats making it more difficult to transport.
- Tired after continuous activity and needs rest (recover faster by crouching).
- In exchange for a food pill, can vomit random items when its stomach is empty.
- You can craft by holding the use button and the up direction buttons. Craftable items are semi-intuitive (such as getting a lantern from glowing sap and a rock), and a table is available here: https://rainworld.miraheze.org/wiki/Gourmand – [miraheze.org]
Are you more likely to survive being bit?
Are you immune to fall injury?
- You can increase the karma level for held scavenger bodies
- By default, able to pull spears from walls
- Explosion immunity
- Scavengers have a bad reputation
- You will have less time underwater (and it explodes when you drown).
- For an explosive double jump, press jump and use simultaneously. If this is done too often, the Artificer will start to smoke and spark and then become paralyzed. To avoid this, wait for the particles to dissipate around her head.
- You can make explosives out of spears or rocks by pressing the use button. This will release one food pip.
- Can hold a spear/needle with both hands simultaneously
- Hitting creatures with needles can increase food pips and give you food pips
- By default, able to pull spears/needles from walls
- No mouth. You can’t eat or store items
Freely pulls the needles from his tail
- You cannot attack with spears. However, you can use rocks and grenades.
- To activate Saint’s grappling tongue (which is basically a more powerful grapple worm), you can jump while in the air. You can also jump boost jump out of the grapple and move freely up and down on it.
- To perform a higher “tongue leap”, you need to griple while crouched.
Stays stunned longer?
- Faster movement
- Very high backflips
- Long slide-jumps
- Hold the bubble fruit and pop it
- Can you hold your breath for more than 40 seconds?
- Faster cycles
Please let me down if you see a question mark in this guide and know the answer. Please let me know if you find any inaccuracies in anything I have listed here.
Things to Consider:
Can the Gourmand slide further?
How long does fall damage immunity last? Is it total immunity?
What are the exact numbers for these abilities? For example, how long does it take for the Spearmaster for a needle to be retrieved by the Spearmaster?
What are the genders for Gourmand, Spearmaster, and Rivulet, respectively?
This is all about Rain World – All New Slugcat Abilities/Skills Information; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Rain World Posts List