How to get the Forward Observer Achievement
– Take this equipment with you at the beginning of the mission.
– After you get in the car and the new scene starts, stand up straight and search this area to the northnortheast, compa*s 20 – 40, and find the damaged vehicle. Not so easy to spot as it is dawn and foggy. If you know where it is, go directly.
– It’s not always in the same place, but roughly. Here 2 examples of the same car:
– Rush straight to the object, and help the woundet man on the ground. Be careful when you get attacked by soldiers and a jeep, but your mates and you beat em with no trouble.
– Accompany the man to the hut and place your troup there right away, because you won’t need them anymore.
– Now head northwest quite a bit, stealth – don’t get caught – and make a detour to the east until you get to this location: grid 102177
– From this position you can track down all 3 APCs. There are also small differences in the vehicle spawn.
– Now comes the interesting part: You can damage all three APCs from this position. So mark the APCs for artillery in a specific order. The first artillery impact ist the strongest – there is no need for pre-treatment on the vehicle. The second goal is lucky, but it’s not enough for the third APC.
So first mark the target that doesn’t need to get hit by an RPG 42, then the second a little closer and then the APC southeast of you.
Start the artillery attack. As soon as you register the first impact or a sec. before, fire the missiles at one or both APCs, marked as target 2 and 3, or only 3 – and then it should match. Today on my first 2 hits the APC explodes. I thought ? ok, but after some aim tests, it worked.
I tried it 5 times today, 2 times it worked right away. Save bevor mark.
Mark the target on sight, exactly and not on the map. It takes a little bit of luck, but it shouldn’t be a problem.
Here some pictures:
I wish you success for the achievement Forward Observer.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Arma 3 – How to Get the Forward Observer Achievement; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Arma 3 Posts List
Leave a Reply