1. First, go to https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/1086?tab=description and download the G4WL disabler.
2. After you download it and try to run it, it will probably tell you to run the game first as Fallout.ini has not been created yet.
3. Go to the Fallout 3 games folder. You will find a file called Fallout_default.ini . Copy it.
4. Go to Documents\My Games\Fallout3 . You will only see the FalloutPrefs.ini file there.
5. Paste the Fallout_default.ini and rename it to Fallout.ini
6. Now, place the G4WL disabler in the Fallout 3 folder (with exe in it) and run it.
7. It will do its thing and afterwards also make it move the DLCs (if you have any) as well.
8. Run the game. It should work.
If it did work, like this guide so others can see it.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Fallout 3 – Game of the Year Edition – How to Run The Game on Windows 10 Guide, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition Posts List