1. Change name of your FalloutLauncher.exe to FalloutLauncher1.exe (you can change the name to whatever you want but this way you won’t forgot that it is original launcher)
2. Change name of fose_loader.exe to FalloutLauncher.exe
3. Go to Fallout3.exe properties and then make sure that you have unchecked two boxes: Run as administrator and Compatiblity mode.
4. Then go to FalloutLauncher1.exe and do same as in third step.
About this method
This method should be used only if other solutions doesn’t work. In some cases changing name of fose_loader.exe can issue some mods. LOOT can show message that fose_loader.exe is missing but you can ignore it because it doesn’t affect game. Your mods should work fine.
This is all about Fallout 3 – Game of the Year Edition – How to fix FOSE + Steam issue? Steam not tracking playtime. [SOLUTION]; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition Posts List