This guide will help you how to obtain Delphine Farmhouse during the “Predestined” quest line achievement simply by following the steps. To finish the time loop inside Delphine Farmhouse, follow these instructions. Speaking to anyone inside will require you to take an additional step, so either remember to do it during your loop or reset and avoid talking to them.
1. Take the candlestick above the fireplace in the main room.
2. Head into the right-most room and raid the medicine cabinet for supplies.
3. Head back to the main room and take the hatchet from the wood pile.
4. Head to the left-most room and toss the candlestick out the right window. Doing so will open up the attic.
5. Heading up to the attic, rummaging through the boxes, and jumping down inside the hole in the floor when prompted.
6. Unlock the door and head out into the main room.
7. In the main room, take the plant food from underneath the cabinet on the right side.
8. Head over to the left side of the room and smash the urn.
9. Back in the right-most room and flush the toilet.
10. In the leftmost room, feed the plant food.
11. Head into the center room and unlock the box granting you the Mobius ring.
12. Head outside to complete the house and get the “Predestined” achievement.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Shadows Over Loathing – How to unlock Delphine Farmhouse & Predestined Achievement; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Shadows Over Loathing Posts List