Hey there, welcome to this post, This post will provide you with information regarding the Hogwarts Legacy – How to fix Direct X12 Stutter, and we hope you will find this material helpful.
This guide will help you how to fix lag problems in game.
- Use the Windows Key to access your keyboard
- Click on the search button
- Type “Exploit Protection” in the search box
- Select Open
- Click on “Program Settings”.
- Scroll down the list and look for “HogwartsLegacy.exe”. If you don’t see it, skip to step 15.
- Click “Add program for customization”
- Select “Choose exact path” from the drop-down menu
- The files will open. Find your steam folder. Mine is located in Program Files (x86) –
- Open the folder “Steam”.
- Open the folder “steamapps”, within the steam folder
- Steamapps folder “Common” is open.
- Open the “Hogwarts Heritage” folder
- Select “HogwartsLegacy.exe”
- You should be back at the Explot protection page. Tap HogwartsLegacy.exe to return to the list
- Select edit
- Scroll down until “Control Flow Guard”.
- Click on the checkbox “Override System Setting”
- Change the setting to “off” below the box
- Next, click “apply” to confirm.
- Restart your computer, and you’re done.
Share your comments on our most recent post, Hogwarts Legacy – How to fix Direct X12 Stutter, and let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve it or if you notice an error. We’ll make the required modifications as soon as we can. We appreciate you so much and wish you a wonderful rest of the day. To give credit where credit is due, I’d like to mention that an article written by ichbin inspired this guide. Also, don’t forget to Bookmark Us if you enjoy the post, we add new posts daily with more content, so check us often for more posts!
- All Hogwarts Legacy Posts List
Leave a Reply