Welcome, and we hope you find our Hogwarts Legacy – How to maintain audio while changing subtitles. Guide to be useful.
Change the subtitles’ language with the original audio.
- Download a binary editor and open it.
In this instance, I use HxD Hex editor [mh–nexus.de]
- Change the language to the one you prefer in Hogwarts Legacy properties on Steam, and wait for the game to begin downloading files
- Go to “.\Steam\steamapps\common\Hogwarts Legacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64” and drag the HogwartsLegacy.exe file to the binary editor.
- Press “Ctrl + F” and search for “zh-CN“.
- You can change “zh-CN” to your language code.
- Change “schinece” to your language name.
note: if your language name has less characters than 8 you must fill the remaining characters with dotes "."
It will look something like this:
- Save the file.
- Steam’s Hogwarts Legacy properties allow you to change the language to meet your needs.
- You can now play.
guide – [steamcommunity.com]
Hogwarts Legacy – This guide describes how to maintain audio while changing subtitles. If you notice anything that needs to be fixed or updated, please let us know in the comments, and we’ll correct it as quickly as possible. Today, may it be a good day for you. A big thank you to :messisad: for his post that inspired this guide. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with us frequently for more posts.
- All Hogwarts Legacy Posts List