Here are collected caches and various “swag” at the Cordon location.
• The weapon “Thunder” can be bought from Sidorovich for 20,000 RUB, it is available for purchase at the beginning of the game, or in order for it to appear, you need to constantly reload the save and check the merchant’s store. Attention, after completing the task “save Nimble” he will no longer appear for purchase, so just get a knife + gun from the Wolf and collect money. First of all, we immediately sell our jacket.
• On the way to the commander of the novice stalkers, we pick up an energy drink, which can be invisible, you just need to hold down “F” or step on it to make it appear. And at the same time we take the task “destroy the lair of boars.”
• We start from the cellar where there is an energy drink, a loaf and x2 canned food.
• In the house in the kitchen there are canned food, in the basement box – the artifact “blood of stone”, and in the attic there is an energy drink and x2 Vodka
• From this house we jump over to the roof of the next one, break the box (you can crouch from the knife) and pick up the overalls of the mercenaries, there are bandages and cartridges inside the rooms.
• On the other side, you can jump from the cab of the car to the roof and get the artifact “stone flower” and a bandage from the box.
• On the next roof you can climb with the help of the destroyed wall in the case are bandages and anti-radiation drugs (may fall down).
• Next is a house with a basement there in a box of canned food and the last house is rich in one first-aid kit and a bottle of vodka.
Near the village of beginners
• To the right of Sidorovich’s bunker there is a place with anomalies, there is an artifact “Medusa” and another one in the case, but first it must be carefully thrown to the ground so that the artifact does not fall under the textures, + first aid kit.
• In the trailer near the wounded stalker is a pistol with cartridges, bandages, first aid kit and under the bridge energy and cartridges in a case.
• We carry out the task to kill wild boars and under the tree in the box lies the artifact “Medusa”, on the right across the road in a box of 400 rounds of 9x18mm.
• In order to quietly get to the checkpoint of the military, we climb over the tree (carefully mines can be seen by protruding fittings) and jump onto the fence, the toilet and in the attic of the barracks in the boxes there are canned food, 2 leather jackets, cartridges 5.45×39 and 9×18 can fall through to the military + there are a lot of different loot below. (Different things lie on the territory of the checkpoint)
• Sitting behind these boxes, you can kill all the military at least on the <<master>> difficulty level, just wait and not let them through the box, shooting them in the head even with a pistol. Do not forget to pick up the case with the documents, then we will give them to Sidorovich.
• Sell everything you see fit and reload the save, as the chance of a machine gun is small, it sometimes takes up to 30 or more attempts, but it’s worth it.
Near the destroyed bridge
• We clean up the ATP, after we run into the tunnel we pick up the improved jacket, save Nimble and immediately give it back on assignment. There are few boxes of loot rich in a bottle of vodka and in a bookmark with a fire in the attic there are cartridges in a case.
• We pick up tasks for the destruction of mutants and on the way to the left in front of the military post, we jump onto the roof of the hangar, drop the case on the ground and pick up cartridges with a silencer, and in the hangar itself there is a jacket of bandits. In another building near the anomaly, you can easily get an artifact from behind with your hands, and on the second floor in a case there is a bandage or cartridges.
• To the right of the railway track near the tunnel is a diesel locomotive, on its roof there is a sawn-off shotgun with cartridges and an artifact “the blood of a stone”, on the other side of the railway there is a tree under it, cartridges and canned food. Near the stalker Fox in the second building in the attic is a case with loot.
• In the tunnel under the railway with a moving electrical anomaly from about 00:00 to 03-odd in the morning (I took it at 03:14), you can find 2 “Bengal fire” artifacts in a concrete circle and behind a pipe + “Flash” art in a container ( they can be perfectly used for fatigue).
• At the post of the military under the bridge is provisions, and the soldiers themselves will be killed by bandits or you can end their service ahead of schedule so that neutral stalkers can safely roam the cordon.
• Near the transition to the dump, you need to jump from the observation tower to the fence, carefully jump onto the tree, as the branch closes the passage and jump forward, on the roof of the building on the back side of the window there is a Volker pistol + cartridges.
• Thank you all for your attention, you can evaluate this guide, express your opinion, corrections, ask a question in the comments. Add to your wishlist so as not to lose, all the peace and goodness of good loot.
This is all about S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl – Caches and various at Cordon Location; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl Posts List