How to Fix Permanent Relic Malfunction in Cyberpunk 2077
We’ve all been there. You’re deep into the world of Cyberpunk 2077, and suddenly your screen goes haywire. Yep, that’s the relic malfunction bug making an appearance. But don’t stress too much – there’s a way to smooth things out. Here’s the rundown on how to tackle it:
1. Get Your Hands on the Mod
First things first, you’ll want to download a mod called “FX Begone” from Nexus Mods. But, a heads-up: you’ll need an account there. So, if you haven’t got one yet, take a moment to sign up.
Here’s the link for the mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/9209.
2. Dive Back into Your Game
Once the mod’s installed, jump back into your affected save in Cyberpunk 2077. You know, the one where things went all glitchy.
3. Save and Exit
Now, while in-game, save your progress with the mod turned on and exit the game.
4. Give That Mod the Boot
Alright, now that you’re out, it’s time to uninstall “FX Begone” from your game directory. Find the mod folder and delete it.
5. Play the game
Fire up Cyberpunk 2077 again and load up that save. If everything’s gone to plan, that annoying relic malfunction should be a thing of the past.
- Sign up on Nexus Mods if you haven’t.
- Grab the “FX Begone” mod from this link: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/9209?tab=files.
- Open up that downloaded folder and see what’s inside.
- Move the mod into your game’s main folder.
- Start Cyberpunk 2077 game and play.
There you have it! A simple way to nix that relic malfunction bug in Cyberpunk 2077. Now, you can get back to what you were doing, without any hiccups. Happy gaming!
- All Cyberpunk 2077 Posts List