save folder manuall
Never loose anything again…
Hey i did read a lot people lost there progress because of steam.
Its simple to save you progress manually.
1. go to search bar and enter: %appdata%
2. go to EldenRing folder and copy the NUMBER FOLDER to a different folder.
3. Replace save game – delete the folder in %appdata%/EldenRing and copy the folder what u saved before.
4. Dont do it “ingame” make sure you are at the Start Screen where u need press ENTER!!
5. The TIME you replace your folder with the one you saved then you are at the PROGRESS when you saved the gamefile manuall!!!
I hope its unterstandable (my english suck)
Hope you enjoy the Guide about ELDEN RING – How to Save Progress in Game, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All ELDEN RING Posts List