The best settings for older hardware.
Settings to use
- Upscaler Mode: FSR, performance
Advanced Video Settings
Accessed by pressing F in Video.
- Asynchronous Compute: On (May need to change Renderer Mode to D3D12)
- Antialiasing Quality: High
- Motion Blur Quality: Low
- Particles Quality: Low
- Contact Shadows Quality: None
- Ambient Occlusion Quality: Low
- Global Illumination Quality: Low
- Reflections Quality: Low
- Fog Quality: Low
This is based on this video:
Hope this helps for you as much as it did for me, have fun!
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Dying Light 2 – Best Settings for Older Graphics Cards ( GTX 1060/RX 580 ), if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Dying Light 2 Posts List