Does starting Deep Rock Galactic only leads to a black screen? Well try these fixes!
Some fixes you can do!
1. Try updating your drivers!
2. If that does not work then go to your steam library
3. Go to Deep Rock Galactic
4. Click on manage
5. Click on Properties
6. Then add under launch options, “-disablemodding” (without quotations).
7. Boot up Deep Rock Galactic and enjoy
8. Rock and Stone!
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Deep Rock Galactic – How to Fix Black Screen in Game, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Deep Rock Galactic Posts List