1. due to my calculations full charge add ons are inferior to full repair speed addons so they will not be included in this guide to save time and space.
2. I rounded all of my math to the nearest high number
3. The gen speed perks spine chill and Object of obsession were not taken into account because they are unreliable
Time taken off a solo generator repair with the respective toolbox:
Commodius/event box- 11s
Time taken off a solo generator repair with the toolbox and max speed addons (rag and swivels).
Time taken off a generator with full speed addons (swivels and rag) and the two perks ‘streetwise’ and ‘built to last’
Time taken off a generator with full speed addons (swivels and rag) and all three gen perks ‘streetwise’ ‘resilience’ and ‘built
1. DBD wiki
2. My own math, look below for an example of my math
For ONE example, in order to find out how many seconds are shaved off with a yellow toolbox and full charge add ons I would follow this formula:
1. Time shaved off with plain yellow toolbox (7) + time shaved off with plain yellow toolbox (7)= 14 seconds total shaved off.
This works because while I am already given the time a plain yellow toolbox takes off already, I just subtract that number times two because when you add full charge addons (20 extra charges) to the same toolbox with 20 charges at the same repair speed, it will be as if you repaired the generator with two yellow toolboxes while in reality only having one. Think of it like it’s a buy one get one free.
Feel free to ask about other formula’s if you are curious, I just left them out to save time and space.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Dead by Daylight – The best/fastest toolbox combo with and without addons, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Dead by Daylight Posts List