One single place, two achievements. You only need some implants and that’s it 🙂
Near that drop point you’ll see a group of 3 people. I chose this location because you can also climb an LCD tower in case you don’t have ‘Reinforced Tendons’ implant, although, that way is a bit more difficult and will take multiple attempts.
You will need:
- Berserk Operating System (You don’t need the most powerful one, any should do it)
- Projectile Launching System
- Tranquilizer Mod for the projectile launching system (You need to have the enemies alive, just incapacitated)
- Reinforced Tendons – OPTIONAL (If you are using the same location as me, it’s not obligatory, although it will be harder without)
So, you have all the implants installed, are ya ready to rock?
1. Start blasting the group of enemies with the NON-LETHAL projectiles using your projectile launch system
2. Drag all of their NON-DECEASED bodies into a pile
3. Save the game! In case you mess it up you will just load from where you left it. And also you won’t need to repeat the tasks above when you move on to doing the Gun Fu achievement
4. If you don’t have ‘Reinforced Tendons’ and are using the same location as me, there’s a tower with some LCD screens right next to them, you can climb it and perform the jump from there
If you can, just do it with the reinforced tendons, because it’s much easier. Doing it from the tower will require more precision, and more trial and error
That’s pretty much it. For ‘Gun Fu’, it’s the same thing, however, i had to reposition the bodies a bit, so they wouldn’t be on top of eachother.
I didn’t come up with this method on my own. Nah, son. I am just a stupid clothed monke.
BUT, in all other tutorials, people talk too much, and are too boring. This is straight to the point. Not wasting 10 minutes for something that takes 10 seconds to explain.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Cyberpunk 2077 – Achievements Info + Best Location Spot + Implants Installation Guide, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Cyberpunk 2077 Posts List