Welcome. This Undisputed – Aspect Ratio Guide was written to be helpful to you, and we hope you do.
You can easily adjust the aspect ratio to play in the resolution you prefer without needing any software.
I can’t guarantee that this will work on other aspect ratios than 21:9 and if it will work on your device, nor do I guarantee that this will result in you being banned or anything.
This is a simple quick hack for all Unity games with forced resolutions
Since this update, it has been deprecated since the update. [steamcommunity.comSince this update, deprecated – [steamcommunity.com
- At least 2 monitors (One that has at least the resolution that is supported, such as 1920×1080 ).
- Keyboard with arrow keys
- Make sure that the game is running in windowed borderless mode
- Based on the position of your monitors and the monitor’s position, use the WIN+SHIFT+The Arrow Key that will allow you to switch to the 16:9 monitor (e.g. My 16:9 monitor is on the right, so I’ll press Win+SHIFT+RIGHT Arrow
- Reverse the arrows to move to your 21-inch screen (21:9 is on the left, and WIN+SHIFT+LEFTARROW is on the right).
Screenshots of 21.9
Thank you for reading the Undisputed – Aspect Ratio, and we hope you found them beneficial. If you see any mistakes or have any suggestions for enhancements, please let us know in the comments box below, and we will fix them as soon as we can. I’m sending you today my very best wishes. The author and creator of Suicidal Failure inspired this post. Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we update the site frequently with fresh articles.
- All Undisputed Posts List
Leave a Reply