Stuck with ‘Crossplay Not Working’ in Lords of the Fallen? Here’s Your Fix!
Ever jumped into Lords of the Fallen, eagerly waiting to team up with your buddies, only to see a ‘cross-network play’ message pop up at the screen’s bottom? Or worse, a disappointing note saying you’re ‘unable to join cross-network’? Fret not! We’ve got your back with some straightforward solutions to get you back in the game.
How to Regain Your Connection in No Time
First Stop: Head to the Nearest Shrine
Think of shrines as your go-to tech support in the world of Lords of the Fallen. Stroll on over to the nearest one and dive into the Multiplayer options. Is your connection acting up? If so, you’ll see the ‘Multiplayer’ button moonlighting as a ‘Log in’ option. Give it a click, and you might just find yourself reconnected to the game’s servers.
Quick Tweak: Play Around with the Multiplayer Settings
Have you got a minute? Slide into the game’s menu, tap on Settings, and hustle to the Multiplayer tab. Make sure everything there shouts ‘Yes.’ Once done, save your changes and step out. And hey, if it still seems off, maybe give the game a quick restart. Sometimes, that’s all it takes!
Where Else Can You Look for Solutions?
Okay, so the above didn’t do the trick? No worries, there’s more you can try:
- First things first, how’s your internet connection? Maybe a router restart could shake things up.
- Are you wondering if it’s just you or everyone’s in the same boat? Websites like Downdetector or even the official Lords of the Fallen Twitter feed can offer some insights on any server issues.
- Are you playing on PlayStation or Xbox? It might be worth peeking at the health of PlayStation Network or Xbox Live servers. Who knows, the issue might be there!
- Still no luck? Reboot your game or even your device. It’s the digital equivalent of a deep breath!
- And sometimes, patience is key. Maybe wait it out a bit and try again after a while. It could be a minor service disruption causing all the fuss.
If all roads lead to a dead-end, maybe it’s time to ring up the Lords of the Fallen support squad. They’re there to help, after all!
- All Lords of the Fallen Posts List