How to Find the Blacksmith Location and Upgrade Weapons in Lords of the Fallen
So, you’re diving into Lords of the Fallen, slashing monsters and dodging fireballs. It’s all fun and games until you realize your sword is about as useful as a butter knife. “Surely, there’s a way to give this thing a boost,” you wonder. Good news! There’s a blacksmith in the game who can help you out. However, finding him is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Finding Your Weapon’s Best Friend: The Blacksmith
- As you roam through the game’s central hub after squaring off with the boss called Pieta, you’ll find yourself walking along a cliff.
- Eventually, you’ll discover a place called Pilgrim’s Perch Bellroom, home to the Vestige of Blind Agatha.
- Keep going, and you’ll find a lift that takes you back up to where you came from.
- Once the lift is unlocked, hop back on it and take it down.
- Deal with some annoying mages in the vicinity and then find your way onto a cage hanging below. Inside that cage you’ve found your blacksmith, who’s also in a bit of a bind.
Unlocking the Blacksmith’s Cage
To set your new friend free, you need to beat an enemy holding a shield and key, plus his adorable, yet fiercely loyal, dogs. Don’t worry; they’re not as cuddly as they look. Defeat them, grab the key, and go chat with the blacksmith.
Once you’ve had your little heart-to-heart, the blacksmith will head back to the hub. Now, you can teleport there whenever you want to give your weapons that much-needed upgrade. Just make sure you have the right materials and enough energy, or as the game calls it, ‘vigor.’
- All Lords of the Fallen Posts List