Using this method, you’ll be able to complete all four legacy goals in a single community, instead of restarting your community after finishing each individual run. While it will still take time to get all four hero types and complete their end-game quests, you won’t have to destroy all 10 Plague Hearts or rebuild a community from the ground up.
How to Complete More Than One Legacy in a Single Run:
- Destroy all 10 Plague Hearts, and begin the legacy goal quests. Once you reach the final stage, you’ll get a pop-up that states you’ll permanently end the community when you complete the mission.
- Select “Not Yet” and then exit to the main menu to force an auto-save. NOTE: Cloud Saving is required for this trick to work.
- Return to the community and select “Yes” to begin the legacy goal mission.
- Complete the mission, then wait for the legacy goal achievement to pop. When it does, press [Home] -> [Options] on State of Decay 2 -> Manage game & add-on.
- Find “Saved Data” and select your account. Choose to delete the local save data.
- Select “Delete From Console” only.
- This will close the game. Start the game back up, and you’ll be able to continue your community with the legacy goal you just finished still complete!
- Now you can make a different hero, with a different goal, your community leader — you’ll need to exile the current leader. Complete the second legacy goal, repeat the save file deletion trick, and move on to the third/fourth legacy goals.
By following these steps, you can complete all four goals without replaying from the very beginning. There’s still a lot of work and heavy lifting involved, but it’s worth it if you want to make earning all the achievements way easier.
By Kevin Thielenhaus on Gameranx
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about State of Decay 2 – How to Complete All Four Legacy – Ending Guide; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All State of Decay 2 Posts List