The newest patch 0.7.2 made unlocking Toastie so easy that you can’t fail!
Introduction and guide for dummies
With the newest patch 0.7.2 that includes stage 5 “Cappella Magna”, we also got the easiest and fastest way possible to unlock Toastie. Let me thoroughly explain it to you.
How to unlock Smith is on the end of this guide.
Unlock Exdash first
Before you head into stage 5 make sure you got the blue ghost Exdash first. If you haven’t got him yet just go to the main menu screen in the game
and type in x-x1viiq on your keyboard to unlock him. It won’t work though if you type it in to slow. There is another way by picking up Clovers but that shouldn’t bother you because the chances are to low, just type the code in.
Head into Stage 5
It doesn’t matter which character you use to unlock Toastie so just take whichever you like.
Head into stage 5 and open up the map. You will see 3 pickup rosaries in line right under you. Walk towards the first one and don’t pick it up yet.
(If the first boss annoys you to much then pick the first rosarie to kill him and walk to the 2nd rosarie)
PS, Use hurry mode if you want to unlock Toastie faster
Let the Reaper come
At around 5 minutes should the first reaper make it’s appearance.
It is going to be the drowner which is the blue reaper.
Before you pick up the rosarie make sure that you can see the drowner and the rosarie on the same screen. Otherwise it won’t be killed. If it’s to far down then let it walk up towards you until both (drowner, rosarie) are shown on the same screen.
Now pick up the rosarie to kill the reaper and Toastie should appear in the right bottom corner on your screen with a loud funny sound.
Press or even spam the bottom arrow + enter keys together (NOT THE S KEY) to unlock him.
You only have a time frame of 1 second to do this so be quick about it and do it immediately after picking up the rosarie.
You will hear a sound that is kinda similar to winning a jackpot or something for unlocking him.
If not than you might have been to slow.
You’ve got 3 chances!
Been to slow?
Don’t worry because 2 other reapers will appear later which means you don’t necessarily need to restart the game. Just head towards the next rosarie with the help of your map and wait for the next reaper!
If I’m correct then the reapers should always come in this order in stage 5:
The Drowner (blue reaper) → after 5 minutes
The Stalker (green reaper) → ???*
The trickster (purple reaper) → ???*
Just kill’em all with the help of the rosaries.
*I’ll might track the timings later but if you have them please let me know and I’ll edit the question marks
Quickguide for boomers
- Pick a character of your choice
- Head into stage 5 Cappella Magna
- Use Hurry mode if you want to unlock Toastie faster
- Open the map and look for the rosaries under you
- Walk towards the first one but don’t pick it up yet
- After 5 minutes should the blue reaper (drowner) appear
- Kill it by picking up the rosarie
- Toastie should appear in the right bottom corner at the same time
- You will also hear a loud funny sound
- Spam bottom arrow + enter key
- Congratulations, you just unlocked toastie!
How to unlock the white ghost Smith IV
Once you finally managed to get both Exdash and Toastie, you’re ready to unlock Smith!
Follow these instructions:
- In the Main Menu – type spam
- Enter the character selection – type spam
- Enter the Stage Selection – type spam
- Select a stage and your Arcana (doesn’t matter wich)
- Now type humbug and hit the enter key
- A jingle sound should play
- Leave the run and open the character list
- Congratulations, you got all 3 ghosts now!
You only got 10 seconds to do all this so be quick
This is all about Vampire Survivors – How to Unlock Toastie + Smith New Patch Guide; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Vampire Survivors Posts List