Lunar Fall Requirements
Lunar Fall Requirements
1. 60-70% Critical Rate
2. 2.050 Accuracy+ ( 2.100 is optimal )
3. In Town 80-100% Damage to Boss/Named Monsters+.
4. Giga + Brooch sets.
5. ‘Hidden Hideout’ Weapon +9
6. ‘Hidden Hideout’ Gear +6 or higher. ( Most people will only choose EX Gears to their party due to Critical Damage boost on them).
Before the roles
Your leader should set roles before starting. if they don’t, just leave.
high damage players will go on totems and high HP or high Defence will be Edgar marker.
‘Edgar’ – this role will lead you to being an Edgar Target. What does that mean?
You will need to go insta on Edgar when he spawns and make him target you. When Edgar uses the Ray of Purification and Aculus gets Regeneration and Damage Buff you will have to Aim the Ray on Aculus so it hits him to stop the buffs. To aim it you will have to move your character to the position that will lead the Ray Line to be on Aculus.
most of the time you wont be alone in this role. Here you will have to destroy all Totems when Queen spawns them. ( Keep in mind that when believer spawns you will still go for Believer even if there are totems left. When believer is dead then you will continue to destroy them).
===========Aculus and Edgar phase===========
2. ‘Aculus Debuff’
– When fighting Aculus you will get 5x stacks of the Aculus Debuff which will lead to you having to die and revive ( This happens most of the time and cant be undone )
– When fighting Edgar he will spawn Orbs which deal damage on detonating. To avoid damage dodge or jump in the air.
Edgar will teleport twice and then use his special abillity Ray of Purification. When that happens Aculus will get the buff that regenerates his HP and boosts his Damage. The Edgar marker has to do what is explained in #roles of Lunar Fall.
When fighting Aculus you will get 5x stacks of the Aculus Debuff which will lead to you having to die and revive (This happens most of the time and cant be undone)
When fighting Edgar he will spawn Orbs which deal damage on detonating. To avoid damage dodge or jump in the air.
– When fighting Queen you will get to the point when one of players will have a purple circle under them. That player has to move to two siddes of map next to queen but not too close and wait till the puddle appears. ( It lasts for 2 minutes ). The puddle will deal damage if you stay in it.
– When fighting Queen she will stack a Debuff that stacks up to 5x times. To remove the debuff you have to go to the puddle and remove it. Its recommended to use the puddle when Debuff is stacked on 3x times
– When fighting Queen she will sometimes buff herself and summon a Believer which will slowly approach queen. You have to kill the Believer before it approaches Queen or Queen will detonate whole map leading to everyone dying.
When fighting Queen she will spawn Totems which have to be destroyed or else they will detonate dealing damage.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Soulworker – Lunar Fall’s Guide, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Soulworker Posts List