Here you find their Strengs & Weaknesses and Weapons.
Abreviations from the game
- SF and SG – “Mana” for skills (depending of the characther)
- Easiest character to play.
- Reasonable base HP.
- High burst damage and AoE.
- Decent Special Attack break rate and infinite good SF management.
- Aids allies by increasing their attack power though Arena Rush.
- No way to heal herself or maintain health on her own.
Dual Pistols (Transform in other guns during skills)
- Highest evasion in the game
- Longest range for both attacks and skills
- High burst Special Attack Break
- Can buff an ally’s movement speed and SF regen
- SF recovery is based on his combo, which requires practice and timely execution of skills
- No way to heal himself or maintain health on his own
- Slow at mobbing
- Has a balance between Crit Rate and Dmg; the highest of all the characters
- Has the ability to raise ally Crit Rate
- High Special Attack Break rate
- High Burst potential
- High SG dependency
- HP sustaining skill is very dependent on her Crit Rate
- Best at dealing heavy damage in a concentrated area among all the characters
- Highest SF pool in the game and excellent SF management
- Able to attack with high-power skills continuously
- Highest Special Attack Break rate.
- Provides a huge advantage for her allies, increasing their Crit Rate and healing them.
- Channeling her skills leaves her vulnerable for attacks
- Aiming her ultimate and her SF recover method needs a lot of practice
- Lacks burst potential; her skills have lower damage multipliers compared to the other characters
- Highest HP and base defense among all the characters
- He can taunt other mobs and give nearby allies invulnerability
- Highest AoE damage among all characters
- Great Potential for High Burst Damage
- Great Defense
- Highest Damage Reduction among all characters
- His non-ultimate nuke skills need to be charged, which leaves him vulnerable to attacks
- His burst damage is difficult to be utilized without bothering other ally burst damage
- Stiff abilities/Predictable
- Decent, strong AOE attacks
- Good SG sustain management
- Can hit multiple monsters for a long duration
- Some skills give her a long combo
- She excels at damaging enemies
- Lowest base HP in the game
- No way to sustain HP
Daito – “Katana” (Normal Form)
Bow (During skills of the Advanced Form – After Advancement Quest)
- Great Burst Damage
- Great Aoe damage
- Decent Health sustain with abilities
- Reasonable HP
- Amazing SF Capacity
- Vulnerable while using Abilities
- Zero CC
- She starts at lv15 in the 2nd city: Candus City
- Great AoE
- High burst potential
- Good SG management
- Reduces her and her party members SG consumptionl
- High SG dependency
- Burst damage and SG recovery are based on her stacks management, which requires practice and timely execution of skills (makes hard to cancel animations)
- No way to heal or maintain health
All characters have their strengths and weaknesses, so choose the one who suit your play style.
Enjoy the game in 1st place.
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Soulworker – Character Guide, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Soulworker Posts List