- 1. I can’t promise that this will work for everyone
- 2. Please note, change the settings at your own risk
Today Dr. Lex want to tell you, what you can do to fix that dumb Black-Bug 😉
>> Step by Step
- 1. Use the key combination windows+R and insert this to the textfield and press enter = intl.cpl
- 2. Now move to more settings
- 3. Now change decimal separator from comma to point ( , > . ) and save
- 4. Now you are done and all should work fine =)
See Ya Guys !
This is all about Soulworker – How to fix the >BLACK BUG<; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Soulworker Posts List