Welcome. This Sons Of The Forest – How to enable the developer Console & More Guide was written to be of use to you, and it is our honest hope that you will find that to be the case.
This Guide explains how to enable the Developer Console and more for Sons of the Forest
Allowing the Developer Console
How to enable the developer Console & More
- Download & install Cheat Engine: https://www.cheatengine.org/downloads.php – [cheatengine.org]
- Download this Cheat-Table: https://cloud.wagi-coding.com/index.php/s/SonsOfTheForest-Console – [wagi-coding.com]
If this link does not work, you can download it HERE – [github.comIt is available on github.
- Open the Cheat Table
- Check that the game has already been initiated
- To start a Process you need to click the Computer Symbol at the top left. Click the “Windows” Tab and then select the SonsOfTheForest Process
- If the request is to keep the current table, click YES
- Now , tick the small box left of where it says “Activate”
- Watch for the Loading-Bar to end at the bottom of Cheat Engine
- Now, if you have not loaded into your Savegame yet, load it because the next step requires you to be fully loaded into the Game
- Check the Box “Developer Console”
- You can now alter the value of “Enable console” from “Disabled” to “Enabled”. The same is true for “Player Stats”, and “Player Visibility”.
- To open the Developer Console, hit F1 in-game
You can now use all the commands it will show you. E.g. : “addallitems”
Some commands won’t work, especially when they don’t conform to the correct format of parameters. It could even cause the game to crash. Be aware of the commands you will use.
I hope it will help. Let me know if you have any issues.
Share your opinions on our recent post, Sons Of The Forest – How to enable the developer Console & More, and let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance it or if there is an error; we will make the required modifications as soon as possible. We are quite grateful to you, and we wish you an enjoyable remainder of the day. The inspiration for this guide comes from a post that Taki7o7 wrote, so a big thank you to him! Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we update regularly with fresh stuff.
- All Sons Of The Forest Posts List
Leave a Reply