How to get A+ rating on any mission with non lethal weapons and arresting all suspects
Some missions AI doesn’t seem to be affected by the non lethal approach so bringing a lethal sidearm may be needed.
Going Full Non Lethal
Use this build if you want to have a more difficult but enjoyable time in the missions.
Build perks and assets
- You can shoot both criminals and civilians without getting unauthorised force point deductions.
- It won’t kill anyone unless you spam it hundreds of times.
- Has full auto fire mode for clearing rooms quickly and safely.
- Pepper gun can stunlock enemies preventing their escape.
- Uses mirrorgun to check rooms for traps and hostiles before entering.
- Heavy Armour to shrug off attacks
- Uses either NVG goggles for nighttime and quick raids. (Can run ballistic facemask as well for more well lit missions)
Primary | TAC700 with flashlight
Secondary | Taser
Long Tactical | Mirrorgun
Armour | Heavy Armour
Headgear | NVGS
This is all about Ready or Not – Non Lethal Weapons Build + Equipment Guide; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Ready or Not Posts List