This guide will show you how to improve your Impact Point and other more powerful strategies. All information was based on personal experience and Nayo, who is currently the top player on the leaderboards (at the time of writing anyway).
Weapons and their vast differences (including when to use them!)
Impact Point is a top-down shooter similar to Hotline Miami. There are 11 items, 10 of which are weapons. This gives you a lot of options as to what to use, what to pick up at times, and what to avoid. All weapons have different movement debuffs that can be seen while you walk. One main note: less damage ———> more firerate (excluding pistol).
- The knife, along the Chainsaw, are the only melee weapons.
- Damage: 1 hit to non-body amour/2 hits with body armour
- The knife can be used to cut 2 slices per second.
- The knife is slow to no speed debuff
- Close quarter combat is best when enemy has NO body armor and you have body armor
- The second melee in this game is the chainsaw.
- Damage: 2 shots without body armor/3 shots with body armor
- The chainsaw can go as long as you keep it down Every 0.1s, the chainsaw will hit
- Chainsaw does have a slight speed debuff but it is not too bad
- For close quarters combat with body armor against someone wearing body armour, this is the best choice
The Body Armour
- The Body Armour is not a weapon but a consumable item.
- It will take 1 SHOT off any weapon (e.g. The sniper can take 1 shot to 2 shots, etc.
- NOTE: YOU DO NOT LOSE YOUR ARMOUR.
These are the differences between characters with and without body armour.
- Because it is so dangerous, the Pistol should not be picked up unless you are in an emergency.
- 3 shots without body amour/4 shots with body armour
- The pistol fires 2 shots per second
- The pistol has the slowest speed debuff, but it is faster than a knife/chainsaw.
- If you must use it, it is best to do so when the enemy is only one shot and/or to remove armour from a person.
- The AR is the only game-winning automatic rifle that can accurately fire the first shot and does 50 damage.
- 2 shots without body armor/3 with body armor
- The AR takes 2 shots per second
- The AR is slightly slower that the crossbow, but is comparable in speed to the shotgun
- The best choice for general use, off-spawn or against almost any weapon (except sniper).
- The Shotgun is the only weapon that has a 75-damage range and has a limited range.
- Damage: 2 shots without body armor/3 with body armor
- The Shotgun fires approximately 1-2 shots per second
- The speed of the Shotgun is comparable to that of the AR
- Best choice when your opponent is bleeding or is close enough/peeking war with AR within reach
- The Crossbow is a semi-auto sniper (basically a scout sniper from CS-GO)/does 75 damages
- 2 shots without body armor/3 with body armor
- The Crossbow shoots 1 shot per Second
- The Crossbow is faster than any pistol.
- The best choice if you are looking for a 2 shot sniper gun (unlike AR, which has bloom).
- The Sniper can only be shot with one gun without armour
- 1 shot without body armor/2 with body armor
- The Sniper takes 1 shot every 2 seconds
- The Sniper is faster and more powerful than the minigun but slower than the AR
- Best choice for general off-spawn or in peeking fights against No body armor
- The Minigun is slower than any other weapon.
- 6 shots without body armor/7 with body armor
- The Minigun can fire 10 shots per second
- The Minigun is the quickest weapon
- If your enemy is trapped and doesn't have melee/against an armoured sniper, this is the best choice
- The MP5K is an automatic SMG that also has bloom.
- 4 shots without body armor/5 with body armor
- The MP5K takes 5 shots per second
- The MP5K is slightly quicker than a crossbow, but at the same speed.
- This is the best choice if you want to rush people at full speed (note that it has been nerfed so it may not be as feasible).
- The Revolver is a new gun that looks like a pistol. It does 75 damage and is faster than the previous version.
- Damage: 2 shots without body amour/3 shots with body armour
- The Revolver can shoot 1-2 shots per second
- The speed of the Revolver is the exact same as that of the pistol
- The best choice is when you're at the beginning of the game and have no sniper/against-sniper armour
Tier List of weapons you should pick up over others
This will show you a tier list of weapons that you should choose over other weapons
I lost the link to this updated version so search for it on an tier maker and attempt to find it.
These are the NEW (UPDATED), weapons that I believe (and Nayos) are better than others.
Tips and Tricks from Nayo (current #1 player on the leaderboards)
This is the last part of the Guide. It explains how certain tricks can help you win 1v1s, and how to play the game.
- To look around, always use X + Mouse or SHIFT. This allows you to see further and helps with 1v1.
- Doors are cover.
- Practise peeking corners and shooting accurately. Do door peeking/getting the door advantage
- Always change your weaponry depending on the situation.
- Always wear body armour
- If possible, always wear the body armor
- Be aware of where people are moving to and their locations.
- Keep a good looking angle.
- Do not draw in the 1v1
- Use doors to your advantage and rooms to your advantage
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Impact Point – All Types of Weapons & Description, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Impact Point Posts List