How to Get S Rank on Every Map Strategy in Ready or Not
Hey there, fellow gamers! Ever tried nailing an S rank on those tricky maps in Ready or Not, especially after the 1.0 patch? Yeah, the AI’s got some serious moves now, popping shots through walls like it’s nothing! But don’t you worry. We’ve got a plan. It’s all about setting up your own little fortress in a room and getting the AI to come to you.
What You’ll Need
Here’s the scoop on the gear you’ll need:
- Some non-lethal firepower
- Wedges – these babies are key to locking down your spot
- Gas grenades – perfect for handling any pesky enemies outside your safe zone
And guess what? Your bot buddies need to be kitted out the same way. Arm them with pepperball guns for that extra reach without crossing the line into too much force.
The Game Plan
So, what’s the big secret to acing every map with an S rank? Stick to these must-dos:
- Keep everyone safe – that means no harm to suspects, civilians, you, or your bot crew
- Snag all the evidence from the bad guys
- Hit all those extra goals
- Steer clear of things like going overboard with force
Easy to say, but some maps are a real headache (oh, Mindjot, we’re talking about you!). But here’s a step-by-step to help you through:
- Pick a room with just one door that’s also a good hideout for your team.
- Have your bots stay put.
- Block any extra doors with those handy wedges, leaving just one way in or out.
- Stick your head out and keep shouting (hit that F key) until the enemies notice.
- When you hear them shout back or shoot, duck back into your fortress and keep up the noise. This will make them really want to find you.
- As they rush your hideout, either duck for cover or go for it. Your bots will help take care of the bad guys.
- Keep this up until you’ve calmed the storm or feel bold enough to face the remaining AI head-on.
Stick to this fortress strategy and those S rank criteria, and you’re all set to take on the AI’s challenges and come out on top!
- All Ready or Not Posts List