How to Free Up Space by 11GB/30% in My Time at Sandrock
Ever felt like your computer is bursting at the seams with files? Especially those massive games? Well, here’s a nifty trick to trim down Sandrock’s game size and win back some of that precious space!
How Do You Kick Things Off?
First, grab the nifty Compactor tool. Don’t worry, it’s a breeze. Just hop over to GitHub right here. This little gem is going to be your space-saving sidekick.
Got the Tool? Time to Find that Game!
With the Compactor tool in hand, fire it up. Direct it to the folder where Sandrock’s lounging. This might take a bit; think of it as the tool doing some detective work on your game files.
Now, Let’s Squash Those Files!
Done with the sleuthing? Awesome! Hit that “Compress” button and let the magic happen. Imagine squeezing a balloon (without it popping, of course). That’s kind of what’s happening to your game files. Depending on your disk’s mood, it might be snappy or take its sweet time.
So, What’s the Damage?
Brace yourself! Those bloated 37.01 GB files? Whittled down to a sleek 25.80 GB. That’s like chucking 11.12 GB right out the window. You just slashed it by 30%!
Before You Dive In, A Few Tidbits:
- This magic trick? It’s a special treat for Windows 10 and 11 users. Rocking an older version? Might be time for an upgrade.
- Planning on tweaking game files or expecting an update? You’ll have to tango with the Compactor again.
- Concerned about game performance? Don’t be. Most folks find things just as zippy, if not zippier. Want the nitty-gritty on that? Dive in here.
- Ever heard of the “elastic effect”? Move those files elsewhere, and they puff back up. But for most of us, that’s just a quirky fact and not a bother.
- All My Time at Sandrock Posts List