Welcome. This Hi-Fi RUSH – Robot Side Quest Locations Guide was written to be of use to you, and we hope you will find that to be the case.
This guide is all about Robot side quests and their game locations.
Robot Side Quest Locations
Near the end of the Track after shooting the three valves that go up the steam pipe, make your way to the door with a blue, yellow and red light over it. Talk to SCR-UB to help SCR-UB with his pigeon issues. Peppermint must shoot the three groups nearby. The first group is on top of a yellow and white crate next to the robot. The second group is on top the green pipe behind SC-UB. The third is to the right of SCRUB on an overhanging yellow be.
After the cutscene to move the Track, talk to TEC-78 again. He will ask you to find 10 schematics. You’ll have to destroy ten drones to get the schematics. After destroying all drones to obtain the schematics, NEED must speak to TEC-78 a second time or the side quest will not end.
- The first schematic is behind the shop station next to where you received the quest. Follow the platforms that move until the first clear tube is reached. Then, jump on it. You’ll find the drone if you follow it.
- The second drone is located right in front of the SPECTRA door. From the first drone jump back onto the moving platforms until you reach the door, and you will find the drone right in front of you.
- The third drone can be found in the Hub area of the Track on the upper catwalk of the hub. Use the server on the opposite side of the hub to climb up and break the third drone.
- The fourth drone is in Security Node 2. After exiting the elevator that takes to Node 2, immediately turn right and jump up the floor to the left. Lock the door and the drone will be in front of you when you walk through the doorway.
- The fifth drone is in Node 1. After activating the ramp to get up, turn around and grapple to the floor below. Jump over the gap and destroy the drone.
- The sixth drone is located in Node 1. After Chorus 6, go straight from where you entered the fight and smash the wall with Macaron. In the room, look around, and to your right, you will see your next drone.
The seventh drone is in Node 1. After climbing the jump pad of the sixth drone, instead of breaking the wall with Macaron, take the alternate path and enter the room. Go around the corner, and you will see the drone next to the generator.
- When you leave Node 1, the side-scrolling section will lead you to the eighth drone. After pa*sing the first set of lasers before falling, make your way through the hole in the wall. There you will discover SEB and the drone.
- The ninth drone is in Node 3. Look behind the primary node before activating it, and you will see the drone. (The Drone is missing from the picture because I destroyed it before taking the photo. But, you can trust me when I say it is there.
- The tenth drone is located just after taking the elevator back up after finishing Node 3. Take the floating platform to the left of the point where you entered the fight after the grapple section. You’ll see the drone when you ride the platform to the opposite side.
At the beginning of the mission, speak to SCRUB who is in the second garden right before you use Korsica to get past the fire blocking the door. He will ask you to find the Golden Can in one the three trash bins that are nearby. You can use your guitar to search for trash bins.
- The first bin is right next to SCRUB.
- The second bin is located between the sign of Mimosa, and an Vandelay tent close to one of the pathways that lead to the place you received the quest.
- The third bin is located on the same path as the robot pretending be old, and you’ll find it next to a few balloons.
- The fourth bin is right at the point you started the level before the globe.
Although I’m not sure if the cans are placed randomly but they’ve always been in the fourth trash bin. After finding the Golden Can SCR-UB will thank you and award you with a reward.
I sincerely hope the Hi-Fi RUSH – Robot Side Quest Locations was enjoyable for you to read. Please let us know in the comments box below if you find any errors in the post or have any recommendations for how it may be improved, and we will do our best to solve them as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback! Don’t stress about it, and have a wonderful day! The inspiration for this guide comes from a post that Hyde wrote, so a big thank you to him! Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we update regularly with fresh stuff.
- All Hi-Fi RUSH Posts List
Leave a Reply