Welcome to Hi-Fi RUSH – Tips on how to defeat Kale Guide.
Guide to defeating Kale, Vandelay Industries’ final boss. Straightforward instructions on how to deal with and what to do with the 3 forms
You will begin by taking control of 808, the cat, to defeat the first form, Kale. You will need to jump over the fire Kale sends to you. Then, press E on your keyboard and scratch him. Repeat this two times to beat the first form.
- The second form, arguably the most difficult for some people, starts with Kale bringing forth 4 doctor octopus-like legs from his body.
- One of them is a flamethrower. Korsica counters it.
- Another one will have a blue shield. Peppermint will shoot down, but you need to be quick with that one.
- Two are Z shields that Macaron will remove after Kale has them in the ground. To take down Z shields, you must hit them twice.
The final and third form
Kale charges himself with inferno and causes him to perform powerful attacks. Some of these attacks are un-dodgable. I found the easiest way to beat this phase was to stack up on peppermint capability cooldown chips and spam peppermint till his stamina is down. You can then button mash until his health is gone or do a combo string that will take down at least half of his health.
You must walk around the map at the edges to avoid Kale’s attacks. There are 2 things you should be aware of: The 3 inferno items that can target anywhere on the map and the one where Kale attempts to jump you. You can avoid this by jumping in the air and avoiding Kale’s attack.
This guide applies to all modes except rhythm master. You need to have a high score in most fights to be able to use rhythm master. I completed the fight on hard mode. The rules should be the same for normal, easy, and so forth.
This is all about Hi-Fi RUSH – Tips how to defeat Kale; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Hi-Fi RUSH Posts List
Leave a Reply