Hi, welcome to this post, FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse – How to fix 21:9 resolution guide.
This guide will help you to fix your resolution in the game
- unpack the games exe with steamless, look this up on google and it should redirect you to a github page by atom0s
- rename the old exe to anything or move it, and rename the new exe removing .unpacked.exe so it looks like the original
- open any hex editor, hxd for example, drag the exe into it and ctrl+r, now change text string to hex values and change search direction to all, now search for 39 8E E3 3F and replace with your resolution below
- 2560×1080 = 26 B4 17 40
3440×1440 = 8E E3 18 40
3840×1440 = AB AA 2A 40
3840×1600 = 9A 99 19 40
3840×1620 = 26 B4 17 40
5120×1440 = 39 8E 63 40
5120×2160 = 26 B4 17 40
6880×2880 = 8E E3 18 40
- now hit replace all, file and save
- install reshade and select fubax-shaders, click next and make sure aspectratio.fx is also ticked, finish the install
- open the game and open reshade once in game, check aspectratio.fx, now move the slider of correct proportions to 0.343 for 21:9, for 32:9 keep going until you reach the edge of the screen
- this isn’t perfect 21:9 and it may look a little squished depending, but to me its a solution that works here and on mobw for me at least… if you don’t like how the game looks after doing this, just replace the modified exe with the original and uncheck aspectratio.fx in reshade
- ty for reading and thank you to overkill labs on reddit for this method from mobw!
I hope you found the FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse – How to fix 21:9 resolution to be interesting. If you see any errors or have recommendations for improving the content, please let us know in the comments box below, and we will do our best to resolve them as soon as possible. Don’t worry, and have a wonderful day Creator and writer ♡hjkfhsl oVerLaH was the inspiration for this article. Also, don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so visit us frequently for more posts.
- All FATAL FRAME / PROJECT ZERO: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse Posts List
Leave a Reply