Welcome. This Dread Templar – Player Runes Guide was written to be helpful to you, and we genuinely hope it is.
Dread Templar is a fast-paced hardcore old-school FPS, combining cla*sic 90s shooter and modern FPS elements. Unlock and combine dozens of weapon upgrades and skills, embrace the Dread Force and obliterate hordes of fiendish enemies. Become the scariest thing in hell and get your revenge!
Steel Bone (UserBuff)
* Reduces damage per hit to exactly 1.
Peace of Mind (Bullet Time Buff).
* Roughly doubles the bullet time meter when killed.
Tip – Good synergy to the “Neo” rune.
Four Leaf Clover (User Buff)
* Doubles the chance to get certain other runes on hit / on kill effects proccing.
Tip – Only affects the runes “Recall”, Fatality, and Lucky Arrow Bag.
Rapid (User Buff)
* Does the same as the tin. It makes you immune against slows and slightly boosts your movement speed.
Tip – Backpedalling is enough to boost speed but not enough to disengage the melee enemy.
* Does absolutely everything.
We hope you found it helpful; it has been our pleasure to walk you through the Dread Templar – Player Runes. If you see any mistakes or have suggestions for how we can improve this page, do let us know in the comments. I appreciate your time and effort and wish you a wonderful day! The inspiration for this guide comes from a post that FrozenFirebug wrote, so a big thank you to him!
- All Dread Templar Posts List
Leave a Reply