Welcome. We hope that you find this Dread Templar – Katana Runes Guide to be helpful.
Dread Templar is a fast-paced hardcore old-school FPS, combining cla*sic 90s shooter and modern FPS elements. Unlock and combine dozens of weapon upgrades and skills, embrace the Dread Force and obliterate hordes of fiendish enemies. Become the scariest thing in hell and get your revenge!
Bloodthirsty (Katana Slash Buff)
* Katana melee kills give you Inferno Gauntlet ammo proportional to the health of the creature you killed.
* Katana melee kills heal you for 1 HP.
* Significantly increases katana melee attack (from what I’ve observed, it almost doubles it).
* Makes your swords red.
Tip 1: Even though it requires 100 ammo per shot, it is possible to activate the Inferno Gauntlet with even 1 ammo. This makes combat in melee with this rune well worth the risk.
Tip 2 – All kills from your “Son Of Djookholu’ rune minion count as melee kills.
Lightning Spear (Katana Throw Buff)
* Does NOT increase katana throw damage.
* Does not increase the damage caused by trap launchers’ lightning.
Killing an opponent with your katana throw will stun any enemies nearby in a reasonably large AOE similar to your Trap Launcher.
Tip: Even if your katana is equipped with the most throwing damage, it won’t end anything late game with just one hit. Soften up opponents before throwing to ensure it doesn’t go to waste.
Recall (Katana Throw Buff).
* It does exactly what is stated on the Tin. There is a small chance that the katana that you throw will be returned to your hand after you have made a kill with it.
The “Four Leaf Clover Rune” doubles your odds of success.
Weakness (Katana Throw Buff)
* Makes your swords purple.
* Katana throws a slight the enemy’s health down by around 20 percent
The time required to kill most hit targets isn’t cut in half. It’s up to you to decide if this is worth the effort of shooting them.
Melee Body (Katana Buff)
* If katanas are drawn, the user suffers 40% less damage.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Dread Templar – Katana Runes; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon! The author and creator FrozenFirebug inspired this post.
- All Dread Templar Posts List
Leave a Reply