Welcome to this post This Dino Hazard: Chronos Blackout – How to make old save files compatible with the new game system Guide was written to be of use to you, and it is our honest hope that you will find that to be the case.
This short tutorial will teach you how to solve the “save file error” when starting DHCB loading old savefiles.
If you started playing the game after version v.0.95 you do not need to follow this guide.
Let’s do it in steps:
1) Make Steam go offline. You must do this, otherwise cloud sync will not allow you the delete deprecated savefiles.
2) Navigate into the local game files. If you do not how to do this on Steam, chek this link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=760447682 – [steamcommunity.com]
3) Go to folder:
4) Backup all your savefiles first. If something goes wrong later, you can easily revert it.
5) Delete the following files inside this folder:
6) Start the game on Steam while still offline. Just change anything in the options menu just to guarantee a new config.rpgsave is generated.
7) Leave the game. Make Steam go online again.
8) Start the game again with the system online and you will receive a cloud sync saying that there is a file conflict. You must choose “Local Data”.
That’s it! Now you can enjoy the new system and continue your adventure from your old savefiles!
It would be best if you did this only once and you will be ready for the final game release.
And remember: if you bought the game after February 27 2023, you do not need to do these steps since you are already on the new game system!
If you have any trouble, just write to me or post your quest on the forums. I will try to reach out to you ASAP.
Dino Hazard: Chronos Blackout – This guide describes how to make old save files compatible with the new game system. If you notice anything that needs to be fixed or updated, please let us know in the comments, and we’ll get to it as quickly as possible. May this be a good day for you. We owe a debt of thanks to the comprehensive guide written by Bone Collectors, which served as the inspiration for this one. Also, don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so visit us frequently for more posts.
- All Dino Hazard: Chronos Blackout Posts List
Leave a Reply