Welcome to this post We hope you find this Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – FPS Boost Guide (NVIDIA USERS) guide useful.
This guide will show you how to increase your CS:GO frame rate by 10 to 60 fps!
How do I enter the launch options into the launcher?
- Click Counter-Strike Global Offensive from your game library on the main Steam window.
- Select “Properties”, in the menu
- A new window will appear. Click the “SET LAUNCH OPERATIONS” button.
- A new window will appear. In this window, you can select the different launch options. Each new launch option begins with a dash, plus or a plus sign. DO NOT separate launch options by a comma, semicolon or a comma, but only with a space.
- Click OK and Close to finish.
Now, the best launch options is 2023 –
- -novid > Disables the intro of the game.
- -high >> The game starts with a high priority.
- -threads (number of threads on your processor) >> The number processor cores the game can use.
- -nod3d9ex > Reduces memory usage and speeds up switching windows (alt+tab).
- -noaafonts > Removes font smoothing.
- -nojoy >> Removes gamepad/joystick support.
- -refresh [Your Monitor’s Refresh Rate, Example: 60] >> Sets the game up to run smoothly on you monitor
- +mat_queue_mode2 >> This launch option assigns CS:GO all threads and cores.
- +r_dynamic 0 > This launch option turns off the dynamic lighting for CSGO.
- This launch option forces CSGO to load all graphics, textures, and sound effects prior to entering the server.
Update for Graphic Card Drivers
How do I update my driver?
- Navigate to NVIDIA page – [nvidia.com]Enter your PC specs to download Drivers Update software.
- Install the program. It’s safe. Create a free account. You can use your Google account.
- Open the “GeForce Experience”
- Click “Express Installation” on the “Drivers” Tab (if you do not have this button, then your dirvers are current, which is good).
- Wait until the process has finished.
- This part is complete!
Close programs that are not needed in the background
- Open Task Manager in one of the numerous ways. The easiest way is to press CTRL + ALT and DELETE at the same time as shown below.
- Right-click all the applications that you no longer require in the Processes tab and select End Task from the context menu.
You can adjust your PC’s power options
- Open Settings by using the Win + I key.
- Navigate to System > Power & Battery.
- Click on the dropdown icon next to the Power mode and select Best performance in the context menu.
The above settings will use more battery. If you are using a computer, ensure that it is connected to a power supply.
Change CS:GO In-Game Settings
Click on Video in the game settings and apply these settings!
- Display Mode – 221A26025636A
- Laptop Power Saving – Disabled
- Global Shadow Texture – Very Low
- Model / Texture Details – Low
- Effect Details – Low
- Shader Detail – Low
- Multicore Rendering – Enabled
- Multisampling Anti-Aliasing Mode – None
- Texture Filtering Mod – Bilinear
- FXAA Anti-Aliasing – Disabled
- Wait for Vertical Synchronization – Disabled
- Motion Blur – Disabled
Windows Gaming Mode – Enable
- Open Settings -> Gaming -> Game Mode.
- Select Game Mode and click the toggle.
Repair the game’s files.
- Open Steam.
- On Counter-Strike Global Offensive, go to Library & right-click.
- Select Properties in the context menu.
- Select Local files in the left pane.
- Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
It was our pleasure to walk you through the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – FPS Boost Guide (NVIDIA USERS), and we sincerely hope that you found it useful. If you find any mistakes or have suggestions for improving this post, do let us know in the comments. Regards and best wishes for a wonderful day in return for your time and effort. The inspiration for this piece came from the author/creator mDeveloper-. Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you enjoyed the post; we update regularly with fresh stuff.
- All Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Posts List
Leave a Reply