Welcome to this post We hope you find the following page, in which we detail the BONELAB – How to activate External Mods, informative.
This guide will show you how to activate "External Mods", when you are in the Mods section of the BONELAB HUB or when you click on the Mods tab when you are in Void G115.
I was required to watch a tutorial to learn how to do it.
I'm making this guide to make sure that more users are aware of this feature, which is often overlooked when searching for mods.
The original video is shown on the right.
The main benefit of doing this is that mods will work immediately after installing them which means you don't need to stop playing.
Some mods require you to reload a level for example, like npc replacements, but the majority will work without issue.
The steps 3-4 will show you how to access your BONELAB folder. You can skip these steps if already know the procedure.
1. Visit our website to find out more about
https://blrepo.laund.moe – [laund.moe]
(This repository is only for mod.io therefore even if you download your mods elsewhere they won't be displayed.)
2. Copy either one of the repositories listed below. The top one is for you're into normal mods, and the bottom one is if you're into mature content, such as nudity.
3. Search for "Run" in the start menu (Windows button).
Type %appdata% in the box.
Then press "OK"
4. In the newly opened File Explorer tab, click "AppData" at the top.
Then, click on "LocalLow" Then, click on "LocalLow", then "Stress Level Zero", then "BONELAB".
The bar on the top should be shaped like this:
5. Click into the "repositories.txt" file and paste the link to the repository you copied earlier into the 6th line of the text file. Similar to this:
6. Save and close the file, then launch BONELAB and access the newly-acquired External Mods menu from either Void G115, or BONELAB HUB!
Have fun with your mods!
Let us know what you think of our most recent post, BONELAB – How to activate External Mods, and if there is anything we can do to improve it or if you see an error, we will correct it as quickly as possible. Please accept our sincere appreciation, and may the rest of your day be as wonderful as it has been so far. Creator and writer space was the inspiration for this article. Also, don’t forget to Bookmark Us if you enjoy the post, we add new posts daily with more content, so check us often for more posts!
- All BONELAB Posts List