How to create strong run in order to beat game easily.
Game has many different combinations of characters/weapons which can lead to strong and overpowered runs or average and more challenging runs.
In order to create strongest character build, choose character SPARK because she has a 50% on hit to summon lightning, this will be required for the inf ammo build.
Next, for your gun choose Dual SMGs .
There is more reasons why this build is strong:
- The large magazine counters the fact that there is some chance involved with the inf ammo
- Triggers the “on shot effect” twice per shot, this will call lighting more often
- Starts with decent fire rate
- Increase bullet count upgrades apply twice, this is important for the “on hit” ability of spark
This gun has one major drawback, long reload time, but you should never have to reload again after getting Charged Up.
There are 1/3 chances of getting this upgrade, If you dont get this upgrade, the build still works, but you’ll need to focus on bullets per shot upgrades.
For significant increase of power you will need to get these upgrades:
- Electro mage
- Quick hands
- Kill Clip
- Armed and Ready OR Fresh Clip (not both)
This is the core of the build, every thing depends on these few upgrades, so get them as soon as you see them.
The first upgrade you get in this path is the Electro Mage
This upgrade summons lighting every time you shoot.
The second upgrade you want from this path is Energized
This upgrade gives you a 25% chance per lighting bolt to get back 3 ammo.
if you, at this point, already have gotten the “Charged Up” upgrade from the first boss and/or a few bullets per shot. Congratulations, you’ll never have to reload again in your life… until you win and have to start over…
If you already have the required part of the other path (“the quick hands path”), or those upgrades aren’t available, get the rest of this path as well, It upgrades lightning, and lightning will be your main source of damage for a while.
Other upgrade that can be useful for this build is “The quick hands”
However, The only upgrade we want from this path is “Kill clip”
This is unfortunately the last one. I say unfortunate because the other 3 upgrades on this path are completely useless for this build. So consider taking these upgrades only if there is not better option in the moment you choose upgrades.
This upgrade will increase your fire rate with each kill, this buff resets after reloading, but if you finish the core part of this build, that will never happen; Infinite fire rate? Unfortunately the fire rate seems to be capped, but the cap is pretty high. This does mean that you can get as many upgrades as you want that decrease fire rate as trade-of.
General Upgrades Tips
Don’t get these upgrades or consider taking them in specific situation:
- Any upgrades that puts your clip size bellow 20
- Any upgrades that decrease bullets per shot
- Upgrades that only upgrade clip size (you will never run out of bullets anyway)
- Upgrades that only upgrade reload speed
- Upgrades that only do something after a reload
- Upgrades that only do something “on last ammo” (these only trigger when you shoot with 1 ammo (this will never happen))
These upgrades work really well on this build
- Prioritize lighting over bullet upgrades
- Any upgrade that increases bullets per shot (this increases ammo return rate) (also splinter which summons bullets on enemy deaths)
- Any upgrade that does something on hit (Example, 50% chance to freeze an enemy that got hit by a bullet) (you will be putting out a lot of bullets)
- Any bounce or piercing upgrades
- Any upgrade that increases pickup range (The majority of deaths will be from lighting, so you have no control over where enemies will peacefully hand over their XP)
- Any upgrade that upgrades lightning bolts(there will be a lot of lightning bolts)
- Any upgrade that increases the amount of lightning bolts
- Any synergies with lighting bolt (they are very good)
- Feel free to get upgrades that absolutely kill your fire rate (you’ll get it back in about 10 seconds (preferably mid-late game))
- Summons (they’re not bad in general, they just don’t help this build, and the build doesn’t help them)
- Trying to keep my bullet damage high(in this build main source of DPS comes from lightings and not bullet damage)
- Upgrades that only or primarily upgrade fire rate (“Kill Clip” will get you to the fire rate cap anyway)
With this build you will end up shooting crazy amount of lightings that are going to deal ma*sive amount of damage to all enemies and enemies won’t be able to come near to you.
However be careful of enemies that shooting projectiles because projectiles can hit you since it will be hard to notice what’s happening on screen. This build can help you beat mid levels and even higher levels in the game.
I hope this guide helped you, feel free to like and leave a comment.ヽ(•‿•)ノ
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about 20 Minutes Till Dawn – Character Build & Powerful Upgrade; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All 20 Minutes Till Dawn Posts List