Welcome to this post We will discuss the Zumbi Blocks 2 Open Alpha – Weapons Detailed Guide in this post, and we sincerely hope you will find it helpful.
List of all weapons and their descriptions.
I believe melee weapons are the most effective in the medium to difficult difficulty. They can be useful in the beginning however, you must gain access to a starter weapon prior to unlocking a melee weapon. The Queen’s Hammer is the only weapon worth a look because of its insane reach and massive attacks.
I would normally choose to roll and reload instead of using a melee weapons.
- Most damaging melee weapons in the game
- It’s only discovered after
The Queen of the Zumbies defeated
- The charge attack can kill the majority of enemies in one go until the Insane difficulty level is reached.
- Great to start and finish the game with.
- The early game allows you to explore the map and take down Zombies without alerting anyone close by.
- It’s an average of 3-5 head shots to kill dependent on the difficulty
Type 26 (Revolver)
- Start off the game with a great start.
- Early on, ammo efficiency is high
- It’s a headshot kill that can range from 2 and 4 depending on the level of difficulty
- Great mid to late-game pistol
- Medium damage for the pistol
- Around 4 head shots to kill
- The first game is fantastic and the mid-game is decent.
- A bayonet is available for additional melee damage that is ideal for taking out staggered enemies
- The whole game will be 1 headshot
- Excellent for farming the Riot Zumbie and getting through the construction building
The gun cannot be used with standard shotgun shells. It comes with only 20 shots.
- The best tool to manage crowds and terrifying zombies
Pistol Machine Guns
M3A1 Grease Gun
- Excellent early-to-mid-game gun, especially for the Riot Zumbie during early runs when better weapons haven’t been released.
- Moderate rate of fire and easy to control
- Around 4-6 head shots to kill
- Great easy-hard mode gun
- Shred bosses and fire bosses that are high-quality.
- Four headshots can kill
- My personal weapon
- It is easy to get into the late game with 100 ammo.
- It’s a 3-5 head shot kill dependent on the difficulty
We are grateful that you took the time to go through the Zumbi Blocks 2 Open Alpha – Weapons Detailed Guide, and we sincerely hope that you discovered it to be of assistance to you in any way. You are more than welcome to point out any mistakes or make suggestions for changes in the comments box below, and we will attend to them as quickly as we can. My warmest thoughts and prayers are with you today. The inspiration for this piece came from the author/creator Greggs. If you liked this post, you should check back regularly because we publish new information every day.
- All Zumbi Blocks 2 Open Alpha Posts List
Leave a Reply