In this guide you can find solutions to some common technical issues. In the future, I may update this guide and add new solutions.
1. Can’t Launch Game – missing CommonRedist folder/openAl32.dll
Sometimes players are unable to launch the game due to the missing CommonRedist folder.
The game might tell you that the OpenAl32.dll is missing and that reinstalling the game could solve this problem.
If reinstalling does not work, you can try to go the following folder:
Once there, open the OpenAL folder and then the 188.8.131.52 folder, in this folder you can find the “oalinst” file. Run this and try again.
2. Resolution problem & safe mode
If you have the wrong resolution or any other setting that prevents you from starting the game, you can use the safe command to get into the game with a different resolution.
How to launch in safe mode?
– Open Steam and click on Library
– Right click on Zaccaria Pinball and click on properties
– At Launch Options enter the following: -safemode
3. Cabinet commandlines and table names
See Joyrider3774 guide for this, link below:
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Zaccaria Pinball – Common Problems in Game + Solutions; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Zaccaria Pinball Posts List