General information about playstyles and builds for (Sexy Mystic Survivors – Walkthrough and Builds), a list of the character tiers, and an explanation. If you’re having trouble with the game, this guide is for you.
This game is fairly simple. Finding the right path can be difficult, so you’re probably doing something incorrectly. Character and weapon information is provided in this “mini-guide.”
Leave a comment or a thumbs-up if you enjoyed the guide. I’ll update the guide after major balance patches are released.
If you’re having trouble with the game, this guide is for you. This game is fairly simple. Finding the right path can be difficult, so you’re probably doing something incorrectly. Character and weapon information is provided in this “mini-guide.” Please be aware that this manual might include biased viewpoints.
Are ya winning, son?
[d4568] [d1237] @e[d2368][d7]
[d4568] [d8]6333[d368] [d1237] d[d2368][d7]
[d4568] [d78][d368][d345678][d78][d67]–#-[d37] [d1237] d[d38]
[d4568] e[d367]-[d257]33[d247]d[d12347] [d8] [d1237] e5[d37]
[d4568] l [d78][d78][d78][d78][d8]vqa [d1237] [d1237]
[d4568] _[d78] @[d148]qh [d1237] [d4568]
[d4568] @[d1568][d2357]fa [d1237] [d4568]
[d4568] [d678][d24568]v[d38][d78] [d78][d78] [d1237] [d4568]
[d4568] [d678]b[d4568] @c[d134567]=&[d237] [d1237] [d4568]
[d4568] < [d4568][d38] [d1237] [d4568]
[d4568] [d4568] [d1238] [d1237] [d4568]
[d4568] [d347] @[d237] [d1237] [d4568]
[d4568] [d68]b [d1237] [d1237] [d4568]
[d4568] [d4568] A (
1. Bellatrix – The Lady Knight – S Tier
Passive: Bellatrix is more powerful than the other starter characters. First, her passive does incredible damage and close combat is not required. You’ll be forced to use it after the enemy transforms into a zerg.
Ultimate is a solid ultimate used to deal burst damage or escape if you are surrounded. You will also receive the experience (as well as the items) from all the enemies you kill along the way.
2. Camyla – The Stereotypical Elf – tier
Passive Camyla’s passive, even in her “buffed”, state, is kinda meh. It isn’t easy to judge without numbers, but it’s easy to see from firsthand experience.
Ultimate: Her ultimate deals a nice chuck at the damage and can be used to create a path or boss fight. However, her ultimate cannot be used when you are surrounded as there is a high chance of being hit by fast-moving enemies.
3. Melisandre – The Gold Mine – SSS Extreme difficulty
Passive Melisandre can be used to farm endgame gold. You can easily gain 80000-140000 gold by stacking a max account Gold/Luck buff with Gold/Luck Items.
Ultimate is her ultimate, which spawns a few Tornadoes. They move randomly but have decent AoE. This ultimate is great for high difficulty, as it will overrun your screen with enemies. You can clear it up a bit by using ult.
4. Sophia – Sophia runs her Atelier – S tier
Passive Sophia gameplay may not suit everyone. To fully utilize her potential, you must move continuously and destroy all chests for potions. Although the buffs are randomly applied, they can be very powerful, and you can gain powerful stuff such as +Projectiles or +% Damage or Revival.
Ultimate: Spam a healing potion (quality random)) that will stay for about 10 seconds before disappearing. Do not forget to grab it.
5. Ayane – What Does The Fox Say? – SS Tier
Passive is the first goddess of this game. Ayane receives a random strong buff every 5 levels; after level 50, her ultimate gets an upgrade.
Ultimate: This skill is only useful for level 50. However, once you reach level 50, it will also spawn large lasers in random directions around your character. This skill has a low cooldown and absolutely obliterates Elites or Bosses. Walk into them and activate this skill to erase them from existence. Be aware of the duration of the barrier, though. Ayane is virtually impossible to lose/die with once you reach level 50.
6. Rosaline – Bazelgeuse in disguise – SS tier
Passive: To maximize her passive effects, you must remove all points and not pick any Magnet items. You can gather a lot of EXP by using her dash. Also, make sure to correctly time the use of the green sphere (that collects all gold/exp from the map). This will allow you to reach level 120 at the end of the map.
Ultimate – her ultimate is awesome; it’s a damage/utility/defense/exploration tool all-in-one. You can run into hordes or enemies, sprint at high speed to get certain items, or escape a bad situation. Be aware of where you end up, as you don’t want your dash to be stopped by anyone.
7. Cassandra – It seems she likes Goblin Slayers – SS tier
Passive is a simple and powerful tool that increases the damage of her amazing ultimate. Maximize (damage/cooldown) at level 60.
Ultimate is a single-hit attack that erases all of the screens. You get the idea.
8. Ciara – What’s “Plot”? – SS tier
Passive Ciara passive allows for 7 passive items. This makes your build less dependent on map spawns. But the best part is that you can gain an additional level for passives. Cooldown reductions of 50+% and so forth.
Ultimate This ultimate is a powerful screen cleaning tool. However, it uses diagonal patterns.
9. Isaya – The Succubus Queen S tier
Passive: Isaya can wield 7 weapons, which is 7 evolutions. However, you need at least one map drop item, so pay attention to what spawns at each run’s start.
Ultimate summons 3 smaller Succubus sisters who deal an incredible amount of AOE Dps.
New players can get early game tips
– When you start the game, your priority is to collect 6 random weapons and 6 random passive objects to unlock new unlocks.
– Generally, aim to unlock new achievements as these unlock new characters or items.
– This guide contains specific character information unlocks and scenes.
2000 Gold in One Game to Unlock Map(ESC Button). Clear 3 Shrines (Star-shaped symbol on map) to unlock Banish, which allows you to remove useless weapons from your list.
– COMPLETELY IGNORE AND AVOID ALL RELICS IF THEY ARE NOT UNLOCKED REROLL FEATURE. You might be forced to make a difficult decision that you regret. Do the 3 Relics to unlock achievements first. Mini-boss at 15 minutes will also drop a Relic, so be aware.
– The Evolved Lamp is your first important Boss Killer/Elite Killer weapon. Don’t miss it!
– Prioritize the evolutions and make it your top priority. Also, be sure to prioritize those that are already at the top.
You only need a Level 8 weapon and a Level 1 passive item to evolve your weapon. You can then choose a chest.
– Multiple weapons can’t be evolved at once. Only one will evolve even if you open a chest with five items.
Bosses are stupid. Use energy shield weapons to survive and run in circles/dodge projectiles.
How to unlock new characters and scenes
Let’s begin by revealing how to unlock the characters.
Melisandre: Rescue her on Stage 1 by reaching the “?” After marking the map and killing mobs surrounding her, interact with her.
Sophia: Kill the mini-boss Stage 1 (). They appear at 15 minutes.
Ayane: Kill the final boss of Stage 1 ().
Rosalina Kill the Stage 2 mini-boss Rimuru (). They appear at the 15-minute mark.
Cassandra: Kill the final boss of Stage 2 ().
Ciara: Rescue her on Stage 2 by reaching the “?” After marking the map, kill all mobs surrounding her, and you can interact with her. The mobs surrounding her will now move towards(aggro) you, rather than just idling.
Isaya Clear any stage with any character five times.
H-scenes require you to complete each level with the heroine two times. Each level will unlock a new scene. The game has scenes for Bellatrix and Bellatrix, Melisandre and Sophia, but not Ayane.
How to Farm Gold $$$ (, Extreme difficulty)
– Melisandre is the best choice for the character.
– To farm gold efficiently, maximize Luck and Gold gain passives. You will also get +Luck items and +Gold items.
– Start Stage 2. Farm your main weapons first. Pay attention to the passives that are spawned on map. In general, passives are required for weapon evolution to occur.
This is an example of a successful build.
– Fire Boots Evo 1
– Rapier Evo 2/Chain Amulet/Sun Stone Evo 1
– Scythe (default gun) Evo 2 and Evo 1
Bow Evo 1
– Energy Shield Evo 2
– Holy Cross Evo 1
This can be done with lesser talents, too. The usual gold farming runs cost between 50k and 130k. A maximum of 150k+- is possible. However, this depends on how many chests you drop from normal mobs. This will bring you the final part – The Relics.
– You only need one mandatory item to have a 0.1% chance of spawning a chest from Normal mobs. This will allow you to maximize your Luck as chests with 3 or 5 items will give you more gold.
– If you feel strong enough, you can also choose two additional Relics. One that gives Gold from kills and one that converts EXP to Gold. This relic will only decrease your EXP gains, but not completely.
Walk constantly will turn on your Rapier Evo 2 and destroy all chests on screen. Also, pay attention to the green spheres. You’ll need at least one to collect all remaining Gold/Exp for the map.
List of Relics /w Commentary
You can obtain Relics from (blue and) red symbols on the map, as well as from the 15-minute mark Boss. In total, you can get three Relics in one run.
1. Relic of Treasure
Description: Regular enemies can drop a chest with a 0.1% chance, but their health and damage are increased by 25%
This is an excellent relic that anyone can use. It’s still RNG, but you have a great chance of getting golden (3 and black (5 chests. The chances are based on your Luck stat.
2. Relic of Despair
Description: 25% more damage is done if your health falls below 20%.
This one is pretty meh, but it’s one of two “safe relics” you can currently pick.
3. Relic of Healing
Description: Level up to restore 20% of your HP
This is the second relic that is available without debuffs. This one is quite useful.
4. Relic of Greed
Description: Enemies will drop coins, not EXP.
You can still use this relic in gold farming runs, even though it does not erase all your EXP gains.
5. Relic of Gold
Description: Enemies have 20% more health and a 10% chance of dropping gold.
It is easy to see that a small amount of gold can be used for building farms.
6. Relic of Berserker
Description: Increase damage received by 100% and damage treated by 15%
This is a safe relic to choose if you have Energy Shield (, preferably Evo 2. – No damage is done.
7. Relic of Doom
Description: Increase damage by 100% while fixing your HP at 1.
For those who love taking risks.
Rosaline – The Explosion King
This is my favorite character from this game.
This build was focused on extreme mobility and insane AoE melee potential.
1. Shield (default weapon).
For the early stages of your farming, Shield is sufficient. Follow the rules and don’t add any points unless you’re forced to, aka cannot choose anything better.
2. Holy Cross (Core item)- Evolution 1)
Holy Cross has a terrible single-target potential. However, it’s insane in terms of AoE damage if you damage large hordes or are surrounded.
3. Energy Shield (Core item) Evolution 2 – Lightning
This item is required for all builds in the game. This weapon provides decent damage and survivability. The basic weapon does not deal any damage.
4. Fire Boots (Core item)- Evolution 1 – Bombs
Combines the Holy Cross with a barrage of explosions.
5. Rapier (Flex item) – Evolution 2
More AoE damage is always welcome.
6. Bow (Flex item)- Evolution 1
Additional AoE damage.
Bellatrix – Friendly build for new players
This build is focused only on items and weapons that are available early. It is technically a generalist build for any character to achieve a comfortable Stage 1 clear. I won’t include advanced weapons because if you have them unlocked, you don’t need this guide.
1. Rapier (Default) Evolution 2.
2. Evolved Magic Lamp This weapon will be your bread-and-butter at boss killing. Make sure you evolve it before the 15-minute mark.
3. Sun Stone: Evolution 1.
4. Bow Evolution 1.
5. Energy Shield Evolution 2 (or 1 if 2 is not unlocked)
6. the Last slot is the flexible Chain Amulet, and other weapons with evolved potential are available. For example, Fire Boots (Evo 1 –
Blessed Hammer is not the right choice.
Melisandre – The Gold Mine
– Fire Boots Evo 1
– Rapier Evo 2
– Scythe (default gun) Evo 2 and Evo 1)
Bow Evo 1
– Energy Shield Evo 2
– Holy Cross Evo 1
For more information, see the “How to farm Gold” tab of the guide.
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Sexy Mystic Survivors – Walkthrough and Builds; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Sexy Mystic Survivors Posts List