When you first start up this game, you will think that this is just a regular mmorpg like the other mmorpg´s you have been playing!
But here i must say that you are mistaken, in this mmorpg genre you will have no classes and the character creations is kinda straight forward !
New World is a massively multiplayer, free to play open-ended sci-fi sandbox game that allows you to carve your own destiny with other players in a living, hostile, cursed land. Choose how you play, what you do, and whom you work with or against in an evolving world that transforms with the seasons, weather, and time of day. Band together to reclaim monster-haunted wilds and build thriving civilizations, or strike out on your own, surviving in the face of supernatural terrors and murderous player bandits. Focused on emergent gameplay and rich social features – including deep Twitch integration with broadcaster-led events, achievements, and rewards – your only limit in the New World is your ambition.
1. Character creation includes choosing a body type (male or female), face, skin tone, hair style, facial hair, eye color, features, scars, tattoos, and a name.
2. Character progression ? …. All the available roles are open to you in the beginning!
You the player select what weapon and armor you want to equip and the more you use this type of weapon and armor the higher your skill with progress in this certain type of equipments.
3. Game Modes can be PvP (Player-versus-Player), PvE (Player-versus-Environment) or a combination of the two.
Most Game Modes are instanced and require players to queue up for Matchmaking.
Depending on the Game Mode, many queues can be joined from within player Settlements.
Game Modes reward players with items and equipment that are exclusive to the mode and cannot be obtained anywhere else in the game.
4. Maps or levels -> https://newworld-map.com/
5. Gameplay: Explore. Build. Craft. Battle in the free open world mmorpg
Enjoy the game
See you on island of Aeternum ?
Hope you enjoy the Guide about New World – Information Guide BETA, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All New World Posts List