Welcome to this post we hope you find our Minecraft Legends – How to fix Deluxe edition DLC not showing Guide to be useful.
This is the fastest way to resolve this issue. Go to this page and submit a service request.
https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811 – [minecraft.net]
You must fill out the form, and then submit it.
You will then receive a mojang email (zendesk) automatically.
Reply to this message with a completed list that includes the following items:
* The content, or amount of currency, you tried to purchase. Also include a screenshot showing the Marketplace.
* If you have only purchased in-game currencies, please verify how much currency is missing.
Your Xbox Gamertag
* You can also provide a username (in-game) and/or MinecraftID (MCID*).
* Image(s) of the receipt, code, or confirmation of your order
Please be sure to remove any personal data from your screenshots.
Finding your MCID is easy. It is easy to find your MCID.
1. Open Minecraft
2. Select “Settings”.
3. Select “Profile
4. Scroll to bottom of page
Thank you for reading the Minecraft Legends – How to fix Deluxe edition DLC not showing, and we hope you found them beneficial. If you see any mistakes or have any suggestions for enhancements, please let us know in the comments box below, and we will fix them as soon as we can. I’m sending you today my very best wishes. Creator and writer Go60wm was the inspiration for this article. Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks if you like the post; we update regularly with fresh stuff.
- All Minecraft Legends Posts List
Leave a Reply