Maps Images and Mood Guide in Lethal Company
Ever wondered what it’s like to have a bird’s eye view of the outer reaches of space? We’ve got you covered with an awesome collection of top-down images and maps that’ll show you the ropes of moon exploration. Imagine you’re playing the ultimate game of galactic hide and seek – these visuals are your secret cheat sheet.
Bridge to the Main Entrance
To get to the main entrance, just follow the central bridge. But keep your eyes peeled for dogs and giants – they’re not the welcoming committee you want. Imagine crossing a rickety bridge over a crocodile swamp – that’s the level of caution you need here!
Cliffside Fire Exit
Feeling adventurous? Slide down the cliff by the dam bridge for a backdoor escape to the fire exit. It’s like finding a secret passage behind a bookshelf – thrilling and a tad dramatic.
And about those giants – try sticking to the riverside south of the ship. It’s got more hills than a rollercoaster, perfect for hiding. Use the terrain to your advantage, like a ninja using shadows.
Uncover the Circuit Bee Hives
In Vow’s forests, you’ll find more circuit bee hives than at a techy beehive convention. Keep your eyes open and grab those goodies. It’s like stumbling upon a treasure chest in the middle of the woods.
With its secret trails, stunning views, and the occasional heart-pumping encounters, Vow is like the ultimate moon-themed amusement park. So gear up, stay sharp, and enjoy the ride!
- Experimentation. It’s beginner-friendly with an easy-to-navigate layout. Picture this: you land your ship and voila, the main entrance and fire exit are right there—you can’t miss ’em! And here’s a savvy space tip for you: chuck your gear off the catwalk at the fire exit. It’s like playing cosmic basketball, and it’s a total time-saver!
- Vow. It’s a bit of a trek, and it’s not my top pick, but hey, it’s buzzing with circuit bee hives—cha-ching! Cross the central bridge for the main route, or slip ‘n’ slide along the cliff by the dam bridge for a sneaky backdoor escape. Watch out for those pesky dogs and giants; stick close to the river and use those hills as your personal hide-and-seek spots. Eyes wide, ears open—safety first!
- Assurance is your next stop. It’s a wee bit longer of a stroll than Experimentation, but hey, you’re ready for it. Aim for that long ladder by the big rock—yes, that one! Then it’s leapfrog time over to the pipe and straight on to the fire exit. And remember, dropping stuff from high places saves time, but don’t let your loot play hide-and-seek on the cliffside. Need a quick getaway? Go full Skyrim and shimmy down that pipe—just don’t look down!
- Offense strategy, shall we? You’ve got two choices: storm in through the main entrance or sneak in via the fire exit. If you’re all about the goodies, the main entrance is your golden ticket. Now, imagine you’re an acrobat for a sec – start by doing a cool hop onto the big pipe right out the gate to cut the corner.
- Rend! There’s only one door to this joint, but don’t be fooled – it’s like stepping into a lion’s den. Just follow the lights; they’re like breadcrumbs leading you right to where the action starts. You might spot a wooden house that looks lonely – it’s a good spot to catch your breath, but don’t get too cozy.
- Dine. Picture this: a snowy wonderland with a side of fine dining. Dine’s got a secret escape route – a fire exit for when you need to make a quick exit, stealth mode activated. Just take a left at the big rock to shave off some travel time, and you’re in – with an extra dash of mystery.
- Titan, the “expert” level of moons. It’s got a main entrance and a fire exit playing neighbors, which is super handy. But here’s the kicker: it’s a wallet-buster and filled with adrenaline-pumping danger.
- All Lethal Company Posts List