How to Find All Insects Catching Locations in Coral Island
This guide is like your treasure map, leading you to the best spots to catch these fascinating creatures. From their hiding places to the perfect catching time, we’ve got all the juicy details for you.
Follow these tips and tricks, and you’ll be there in no time:
- Use the sneak feature by holding M1. This little trick reduces the insects’ alertness, making them easier to catch.
- Place flying and crawling insect traps in known spawn locations. This is your ticket to snagging those rare bugs and filling your pockets with cash.
- Here’s a secret weapon: Unlock the “Light Feet” catching skill. It’s like having superpowers for catching those super sneaky bugs.
- Here’s a pro tip: predict their path and sneak up as they flutter towards you.
- If you’re after a bug that loves rare weather, try slowing down the game time to 50%.
- Hold m1 to sneak. This fills the insect’s alert indicator slower.Light Feet (catching skill) is imperative for manually catching rarer insects.
- For the really sensitive insects, like butterflies, pick a path you think they might cross, then slowly approach as they head your way. You can close the gap faster because they are also moving to you, therefore filling up less of their alert indicator.
- For insects that need weather that may come around only once or twice a season, you can change the game time speed to 50% for more time in a day.
Where Can I Find Those Bugs?
Now, where do these critters like to hang out? Here’s a list of hotspots to start your search:
- The Farm’s Forest – A bug’s paradise.
- The Lower Forest – Home to many hidden gems.
- The Higher Forest – Where the rare ones play.
- The Mid Forest – Always buzzing with activity.
- Garden Lane – A haven for colorful insects.
- The Beach – Perfect for those sand-loving bugs.
- The Lake – Where water bugs abound.
- The Woodlands – Full of surprises.
- The Town – Urban insects? You bet!
- The Lookout – High altitude, high rewards.
- The Vineyard – Bugs with a taste for grapes.
- The Hot Spring – Relaxing for you and the bugs.
- The Dump – Don’t underestimate this goldmine.
- The Deep Forest – For the bravest of bug hunters.
- All Coral Island Posts List