– Make sure you have max nail and shade soul for quickest completion
– Charms needed include unbreakable/fragile strength, longnail, mark of pride, and quick nail.
– Long nails ensure safest distance for attacking, preventing a lot of stupid screw-ups
– Quick nail allows you to get more damage in every opening
– Unbreakable/fragile strength and max nail bring top damage with the lowest risk
– Shade soul we will get to later on
Here are the charm pictures for reference:
– I haven’t tried it, but dashmaster may be useful instead of longnail depending on how you play
– Use shadecloak to phase through the pure vessel after his lunge, triple slash, needle spray, and plunge with rising spikes. Jumping should be your final option, as it is way riskier than just timing your shadecloak correctly.
– Whenever you feel you cannot get close enough for a hit, use shade soul instead, as it will still let you pump out consistent damage against the boss.
– The only time where I would recommend jumping is at his void tendril attack near the end
Spots to heal:
1. His focus circle attack (1-2 mask recovery)
2. While he is down (1 mask recovery)
Difficulties to overcome:
1. Timing for his different attacks
2. Adjusting for the rising spikes after his plunge
This was the best strategy I have found for my play-style so far, but some things may be subject to change for different people. Hope it helps!
I hope you enjoy the Guide we share about Hollow Knight – How to Defeat Pure Vessel; if you think we forget to add or we should add more information, please let us know via commenting below! See you soon!
- All Hollow Knight Posts List
Leave a Reply