Steps on how to make a public solo session:
1. Be in a public session
2. Minimize the game (ALT + TAB) and open Task Manager (CTRL+SHIFT+ESCAPE)
3. Go to the “Performance” tab and at the bottom of the tap press “Open Resource Monitor”
4. Go to the “Network” tab and right click “GTA5.exe” then click on “Suspend Process”
5. Wait for 7 to 10 seconds, and then right click again “GTA5.exe” and click on “Resume Process”
6. Maximize the game and you should see above the map notifications that every player left the session
Enjoy your solo public session!
Hope you enjoy the Guide about Grand Theft Auto V – How to Make a Public Solo Session, if you think we should add extra information or forget something, please let us know via comment below, and we will do our best to fix or update as soon as possible!
- All Grand Theft Auto V Posts List