4 Simple Steps
You must have just enough chips so that losing a game will leave you empty-handed (200 for roulette & blackjack, 60 for slots).
1. Make a quicksave before you start gambling.
2. Activate the game (roulette in my case).
If you lose, no worries, that’s what this guide is supposed to help with.
3. Once your controls return to you, activate the game again.
It should tell you that chips are required to play.
4. Now load your quicksave, and you can get back to gambling with no wait necessary.
Keep in mind that I only tested this with roulette in Gomorrah, but it should work elsewhere.
This is all about Fallout: New Vegas – Tips How to Bypass the Casino in New Vegas – Gambling Strategy; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Fallout: New Vegas Posts List