100% Achievement Guide for Despotism 3k. This is my attempt at creating a comprehensive guide to Despotism 3k.
Despotism 3k simulates a rouge-like resource management sim. You are an evil AI that enslaves humans to produce power, food, or more. There are two campaigns and an Endless mode. Random events are given at the end of each day. These can grant buffs and debuffs depending on your luck.
TL;DR for Achievement Hunters:
- Achievements in game: 30
- Online achievements:
- Glitched Achievements 0
- Estimated Achievement Difficulty 8/10 (RNG components and very hard mode
- Time to 100%: XX Hours (to determine)
Many achievements are made easier if you use the right chip. Below is a list of all required chips and how to get them.
- CLASSICS Basic starting chip. It is available right from the beginning.
- HARDCORE – Harder challenge. To unlock the next campaign, finish the first one.
- EASY DO NOT USE IT! It disables achievements. It is only possible to get it after you have lost 10 times.
- JARRING POWER – You don't get additional storage each day. Instead, you can increase storage using a Matrix-like human batteries system. You can unlock the options by selecting option 2-1 in Partner during conversation.
- SMALL PLANET The days are half as long (10 seconds instead of 20). To unlock, select option 2 in eventName.
- MOTANTS You start with all humans, conjoined mutants, and a giant mutant baby. You must get these three events to unlock it (it can also happen in separate runs).
– Choose option 1.
Wrong Options — Choose option 2. (Conjoined twins)
Biter — Choose option 2 and then again 2 (Zombies).
- RJESUS Half of humans can teleport. To unlock, you must survive for three days with teleporting people. They cannot be from Event, and they won't all die.
- ONE ARMED BANDIT You start with one hand. After achieving Enough, you will unlock it. achievement.
- CUT You start with 4 tentacles and 10 ghosts in wheels. You must make a deal with Cthulhu The Old One to get it.
- – My personal favourite. The bioreactor is the first stop for the weakest human beings.
- CHIP OF BOREDOM – No random events. Unlocks are available after all other chips have been used.
These are achievements you earn after you have survived a set number of days or finished a campaign (survive 25 day). This section also contains achievements that you must win* under special conditions.
*check "Almost There!" achievement description carefully.
One event can shorten each day by one phase. This may be useful. You can also choose "Small Planet Chip", which reduces the number of days starting from the beginning.
The best one for me was No Country for Weaklings chip.
There are not many other tips than that. Just play the game until it becomes your favorite.
It was possible!
Survive for 6 Days
You can go far!
Survive for 14 Days
Survive for 20 Days
Finalize the campaign
Survive for 25 Days
Finish the first campaign by obtaining the "Hardcore” chip
To unlock Hardcore Chip, you must complete the campaign at least once. It's
This mode is the best way to win without any lucky events Start at the beginning. Particularly Satan Event is crucial for a successful attempt. Be sure to always chooses the best option
Keep your fingers crossed for events
Complete the second campaign
Complete the campaign and always choose the first answer in the dialogues
Secret Achievement. The last day of campaign (24-th) must be lost.
These achievements require a lot of work and/or time.
The Worker of the Month
Produce 3000 power
Worker of the year!
Produce 36,000 power
I Think It must be produced in one run. It was completed in 20 days.
Throughout the game, kill 1000 people
Throughout the game, you can kill 10,000 people
I Think You must kill them all in one run. It is best to use Endless mode. It was around 27 days old when I finally got it.
Secret achievement. Must lose 100 times.
You can try every dialogue option in the game. Only in the first campaign!
This one will take a lot of time. Devs made it easy for us to keep track and make our choices easier.
There is a little bulb on the left side of every option. It's possible to turn it off. Yellow (Like the bottom one in the screenshot) You already chose this In previous run.
Remember that you don't need to try all options. First Campaign This makes it suboptimal to play in endless mode or in a second campaign.
I'll refer to you to other guides
angeleyes27 – [steamcommunity.com]
Malibloo – [steamcommunity.com]
for details about particular events.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1763205596 – [steamcommunity.com]
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1570603536 – [steamcommunity.com]
"Get to Day X with Y" achievements
This section contains all achievements that require specific behavior over a set number of days. I recommend that you do each run separately. Sorted in order of quickest to longest.
What is this?
Do not use a facility for more than two days.
Although it doesn't specify the facility, I found that the best way to avoid bioreactors from the beginning to the end of the day was to not use them.
Before Day 2, breed 30 people
Description is misleading. Before Day 2 ends, you must have at least 30 puny humans. To have 30 people capacity, you will need at least two Storage Upgrades. I recommend that you upgrade your breeding tube twice.
Soup made from human beans
You can reach Day 6 without increasing the Power Generator
As the title suggests, invest in 2-3 upgrades to your breeding tube and then put all puny people into a bioreactor. No Country for Weaklings This is why chip is the best choice.
Reach day 6 with at least 50% power
Small planet It's much easier with the chip. Besides that, it's important to be safe and ensure that you don't spend less than 50% on upgrades.
Enough for me!
You can reach Day 10 without purchasing new arms
Use max breeding strategy. Do not attempt to manage facilities. You'll need both arms to constantly drop people into the bioreactor. Events that increase stamina are a great help.
You can make it to Day 14 without sacrificing a single human being to starvation
I don't have a specific strategy for this one. You should make sure that your Food Generator is fully staffed and up-to-date.
All modifiers are welcome
This is one of most difficult achievements in the game. You must encounter and obtain all "classic" buffs and debuffs (from the first campaign).
sthabel – [steamcommunity.com]
It was posted by.
Discussion page – [steamcommunity.com]
). You must Get buff/debuff – Choose an option that doesn't give modifier doesn’t count .
- A Box
- A GAT!
- Battery Fluid
- Brass Monkey Weather
- Computation Failure
- Doc Ock
- Name of the Event
- Feral Quadcopter
- Food Generator Calibration (Recipe).
- Food Generator Calibration (Butts).
- Gotta Go Fast!
- Heat Wave
- Hope Generator
- Hunger Strike
- This game is disgusting to me
- Neoh's Revolution
- Oh Jah
- Old Man
- Join the Conversation
- Power Leak
- Smarty Pants
- Strange Disease
- The Old One
- Unhygienic Conditions
- The wrong settings
This section contains achievements that I have not included in other sections.
Last chance to save!
Save a weak human being a second before they die from exhaustion
Click here -1 Just before a person in a facility dies from exhaustion, click the button. It may take several tries.
In the Bioreactor, simultaneously dissolve 20 people
The best bet is to wait for the GLaDOS event ( Puzzle Click on the link to get Portal Gun. You can then drop 20 people at once. Michael Event also helps (humans take longer for bioreactor to dissolve).
Breed fat, conjoined zombies
There are two ways to do this: Easy (easier) and Hard(er).
HARD Three events are required to occur in one run.
- Wrong Options — Choose option 2. (Conjoined twins)
- Biter — Choose option 2 and then again 2 (Zombies).
- Viral. Choose option one (CyberZombies – not certain if this one works but they get the exact same stats).
- Food generator Calibration (Fat humans)
– You must have a valid ID Mutants Chip (see Chips section). You can then start the game with conjoined Cyber-Zombies – all you need is to get. Food Generator Calibration event. This one is a must-have.
Swiss Army Knife
All types of mechanical arms can be controlled simultaneously
Another misleading description. At least one tentacle Doc Ock Octopus arms
AND GLaDOS Portal Gun In addition to the normal mechanical claws.
- To obtain tentacles you must sacrifice puny people (any amount) in the Old One(Cthulhu). Select 1 and then 2.
- You must choose 2-2-1 for Doc Ock arms
- You must solve the Puzzle riddle to get GLaDOS Portal Gun
After your encounter with Cthulhu, the game can be started with Cult Chip, which gives you tentacles right from the beginning, but I recommend There is no end to the possibilities Standard Chip for that one.
Are humans being splattered all over every facility?
You must get debuff from a crushed puny human on all facilities with the following events in one go:
- Power generator – Gota Go Fast – Choose option 1 or 3.
- Pipe Breeding tube – Choose option 1.
- Food generator – Stolen – Choose option 1 or 3.
- Bioreactor – Mike To the Bioreactor All options end in the same way.
Like other "collect buffs", I recommend that you try this in an endless mode.
Make more than half of your puny people starve
Secret achievement. It's quite simple – be at the brink of starvation and then stop producing food. If the next cycle consumes 30 food, then have 31 food and then stop food generation.
You can't lose the game with just one person
Secret achievement. Drop 4 people into the bioreactor immediately after you start. Wait until energy runs out. That's it.
Secret achievement. Wait until energy runs out, and you'll lose without a single puny human being killed.
Secret achievement. Revolution happens after Neoh's Revolution event. All facilities are shut down and you are supposed to send X amount of people to the bioreactor. Instead, wait until your energy runs out.
This is all about Despotism 3k – Achievements Full Guide; I hope you enjoy reading the Guide! If you feel like we should add more information or we forget/mistake, please let us know via commenting below, and thanks! See you soon!
- All Despotism 3k Posts List