Hello and welcome, We’ll discuss the Deflector – How to unlock Spark guide in this post, and we sincerely hope you find it helpful.
This guide will show you how to unlock Spark. Although the tool-tip is vague, it states that you can find the missing bioshell.
To find a code, you will ultimately need to follow the eggs (will be explained below).
EVERY CODE IS THE AME! You can skip the entire guide and just read this section!
This code will unlock Spark by entering it in a Safe Point’ within Magnetic Fields.
– CODE: 7293
– In the north-western section of the “Safe Point”, there are interactable pillar-like objects that have a color and a screen with a code screen. Each digit has matching colors. Enter the code together with the matching numbers!
– Enjoy 🙂 Hope I helped!
Each Experiment begins with a robot asking you to find the bioshell missing.
– Enter the Living Enrails and walk immediately into the blood waterfall in spawn zone.
– Talk to the NPC
After defeating a large spider, an NPC will tell you to follow the mushrooms.
– Enter Hollow Hive
You must defeat the spider boss before you can pick up the mutation. There is a path that will take you to the beginning of the room.
Follow the path to find one egg with two missing eggs.
– The egg tells you to “Find the missing eggs”
– Enter the Toxic Sea
Toxic Sea (Code).
Do not leave the Toxic Sea’s spawning zone!
– Walk south-east to the toxic sea from where you spawn.
– Follow the platforms around to the main island (the one where you spawned).
– Your screen will zoom out and you will find an egg. Follow the two eggs to the north-east.
– A code will be provided.
– DISCLAIMER! I don’t know if all codes are identical. My code was identical in two different runs. My Code: 7293
Magnetic Fields – Register
Find your way to a Safe Point
– Each Safe Point has a code mechanism. If you have missed one, you can always go to the next.
– In accordance with the color combination, enter the Code from The Toxic Sea.
– Now you can unlock Spark:
You can either end your run here, or continue, it doesn’t matter. The character is now available.
Share your comments on our most recent post, Deflector – How to unlock Spark guide, and let us know if there’s anything we can do to improve it or if you notice an error. We’ll make the required modifications as soon as we can. We appreciate you so much and wish you a wonderful rest of the day. We owe a debt of thanks to the comprehensive guide written by taco, which served as the inspiration for this one. Also, if you like the post, don’t forget to add this website to your bookmarks; we publish new posts every day with additional material, so be sure to check back with this website frequently for more posts.
- All Deflector Posts List
Leave a Reply