Welcome to this post We hope you find this Dead Rising 2 – How to fix controller support problem guide useful.
A simple tutorial for adding controller functionality to the game.
This is a brief guide made available by ‘Paradox.’
Speedrun.com – [Speedrun.com]
This resolved the issue with my controller as well as other players. Other guides either did not work or the buttons in the game did not work. It’s an easy and quick fix that requires minimal effort. I can’t guarantee that it will be a success for everyone.
All you need to do is download an Xbox 360ce bundle. And after running it and ensuring that your buttons are working correctly then, you need to paste a few lines of text into the .ini file that’s generated. This text will ensure the inputs function correctly in the game.
This should be enough to fix the issue. If this link does not work, I’ll provide the instructions below.
- Download xbox360ce version 22.214.171.124.
- Navigate to the Dead Rising 2 installation.
- Execute the executable x360ce by extracting it into it.
- Set your controls in the way you would like them or use the default settings that the game uses.
- Save the configuration.
- Open the x360ce.ini.
- Find the text that says [Input Hookand below it HookMode=1.
- Replace the text with the following:
- Save the document.
- Load the game and enable the controller in the PC settings menus.
- You are done! Congrats.
The Dead Rising 2 – How to fix controller support problem is something I hope you found interesting. Please let us know in the comments box below if you find any errors or have any recommendations for improving the content, and we will do our best to correct them as soon as possible. Don’t stress out, and enjoy the rest of your day! A post that BoogtehWoog made inspired this guide, so a big thank you goes out to him for that! If you liked this post, be sure to bookmark us so you can easily find more of our great material in the future.
- All Dead Rising 2 Posts List