Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 – New Update September 6 Patch Note
We’ve got some cool updates from the September 6 patch for you! Get ready because now you can unlock the Akimbo for the 9mm Daemon pistol. But, there’s more. Let’s get into the details.
Changes in Weapons
Let’s talk about weapon tweaks:
- RPK Light Machine Gun: Although the Close Damage has been dialed down, they bumped up the Close Damage Range. They’ve also increased the Head Damage Multiplier but took down a few others like Neck, Torso, and Limb Damage Multipliers.
- Cronen Squall Battle Rifle: The Close Damage, Neck Damage Multiplier, and Upper Torso Multiplier have been reduced.
Addressing the Bugs
We’ve got a bunch of bugs sorted out:
- Fixed the problem where players couldn’t unlock the 9mm Daemon Akimbo attachment. If you’ve faced this, hang tight, they’re on it.
- Solved the mystery of why different users see a different number of Operators.
- Fixed a tiny glitch where the Play Again button acted weird on PC.
- Resolved how Graves Skin “Shadow 0-1” looked just like “Shadow 0-1 BlackCell”.
- Addressed an error letting the 9mm Daemon unlock with all headshots instead of just pistol ones.
- Fixed some issues in COD Caster.
- Tackled the problem causing game lags on Vondel.
- Fixed those floating objects at Zaya Observatory and a building exploit there.
Warzone players, listen up:
- Resolved the “Vehicle Under Attack” warning for the MRAP in Armored Royale.
- Fixed the respawn UI in Armored Royale.
- Addressed the team respawn timer in Armored Royale Quads when a mate leaves.
- Sorted out the Armor Plates resetting issue in Armored Royale.
- Fixed an error when trying to peek at Calling Cards or Emblems.
- Resolved spawning issues at Zaya Observatory in Battle Royale.
- Fixed the Sarrif Bay Black Site keyless entry in Battle Royale.
- Addressed the MRAP turret interaction in Armored Royale.
DMZ Bug Fixes
For those who love DMZ:
- Sorted out the SAM site problem at Zaya Observatory.
- Fixed a loot issue with a gas canister in Zaya Observatory’s bunker.
- Resolved a weapon viewing problem in DMZ.
We’ve tackled some more bugs:
4. Resolved the Faction Mission “Bounty” not keeping track when you get the bounty player.
5. Fixed a problem that let players remove Backpack slots while looting a cache.
All these changes are here to make your game even better. Dive in, try the new Akimbo attachment for the 9mm Daemon, and enjoy!
Just a heads up: In DMZ, you can’t use both **Tier 3** and **Tier 4 Upgrades** at once. But they’re still working on the **Tier 4 Upgrades**. Stay tuned!
Thank you for reading Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 – New Update September 6 Patch Note
- All Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 Posts List